is the white bitch down off 'shaunyboyz snow stormer' ?...have a bitch here with a splash of that blood in her...very switched on...good around the family...can be a bit off with strangers...but not a problem in the right hands...she aint for breeding

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the white bitch down off 'shaunyboyz snow stormer' ?...have a bitch here with a splash of that blood in her...very switched on...good around the family...can be a bit off with strangers...but not a problem in the right hands...she aint for breeding

[/quotey, yeas mate bred down from snow stormer lines , lined bred, she is very switched on , very on her toes as said in the thread,as you say she would not be a problem with some one that is into these line of dogs, bit different from the kc lines,

Edited by nicksringo

yeas mate bred down from snow stormer lines , lined bred, she is very switched on , very on her toes as said in the thread,as you say she would not be a problem with some one that is into these line dogs, bit different from the kc lines,

Fair play to you mate for being so honest...best of luck for the bitch

great looking dogs there, credit to you, , and as for breeding of a dog that aint to clever with people is shite, , ive sein loads of lurchers, labs, springers e,t,c that are nasty b*****ds, but the pups of them were fine, atb with the sale,
she was ok till i sold her brother at the age of 10 mths, she just turned ,has taken on board that she owns the yard, if does not sell will keep her, she is worth more then asking, try find some thing how she is bred, out of my tia bitch , put to her grand son rocky, rocky was out of tia daughter ,gypsy,gypsy was out tia,

lol why do you make out the bitch is well bred ,,,,,,,

great looking dogs there, credit to you, , and as for breeding of a dog that aint to clever with people is shite, , ive sein loads of lurchers, labs, springers e,t,c that are nasty b*****ds, but the pups of them were fine, atb with the sale,
she was ok till i sold her brother at the age of 10 mths, she just turned ,has taken on board that she owns the yard, if does not sell will keep her, she is worth more then asking, try find some thing how she is bred, out of my tia bitch , put to her grand son rocky, rocky was out of tia daughter ,gypsy,gypsy was out tia,

its hard enough to find some thing stormer bred,

lol why would you want something stormer bred,,,,,,stormer was only lined to a couple of pitbull bitches never put to a staff bitch,,,,,also stormer was a staff cross englishbull,,,,,stormer himself was a good dog but he has not produce anything,,,,the stormer line is all made up by s barker so he could peddle pups ...lol

lol why would you want something stormer bred,,,,,,stormer was only lined to a couple of pitbull bitches never put to a staff bitch,,,,,also stormer was a staff cross englishbull,,,,,stormer himself was a good dog but he has not produce anything,,,,the stormer line is all made up by s barker so he could peddle pups ...lol

yea right Edited by nicksringo

Why do people on hear always have to start arguments and put peoples dogs down, nicksringo has been honest from the start about the dogs witch are a steal for what he's asking ive seen the white bitch in the flesh and the pics dont do her justice. good luck with the sale mate :)

Shaun bred dogs and made lots of money from them.........silly people bought them. Those that know about the dogs wouldn't touch the stuff with a barge pole.....he himself told me he sold crossbred dogs with papers on them.

Shaunyboyz Storm was NOT down from the well known Stormer dog..........no matter how many times folk say it is.

you talking about shaunyboyz storm or shaunyboyz snow stormer?...you know what dont even bother to answer that i've heard it a million times before...i couldnt give a toss what shaun barker did or didnt do its become an old internet forum classic...ko shampo your just another snide little sad case with nothing better to do than hang around the internet gossiping about other peoples dogs...i remember you pming me on here when you was under another user name...f*****g sad

Shaun bred dogs and made lots of money from them.........silly people bought them. Those that know about the dogs wouldn't touch the stuff with a barge pole.....he himself told me he sold crossbred dogs with papers on them.

Shaunyboyz Storm was NOT down from the well known Stormer dog..........no matter how many times folk say it is.

you talking about shaunyboyz storm or shaunyboyz snow stormer?...you know what dont even bother to answer that i've heard it a million times before...i couldnt give a toss what shaun barker did or didnt do its become an old internet forum classic...ko shampo your just another snide little sad case with nothing better to do than hang around the internet gossiping about other peoples dogs...i remember you pming me on here when you was under another user name...f*****g sad

Must have been a long time ago.......... :D ...........hardly gossip when it came straight from the horses mouth.

Must have been a long time ago.......... :D ...........hardly gossip when it came straight from the horses mouth.

we all know the score with the stormer dog...you need to get a life ;)

LOL............... :D

LOL............... :D

oh dear wish i never had put the add up. you lot need to get a life and stop having a row on a computer,,,,more to life then dogs,ko, had to change user name due to putting dave on here with no number etc, so its nicksringo from now on,

Edited by nicksringo