LURCHER PUPS FOR SALE

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Lad asked me to put an add up for him.

He has lurcher pups 5 dogs and 5 bitches for sale. In the pics they are approximately 4 weeks old. He didnt mention how much he wanted for them, but if anybody is genuinally intersted PM me and I will forward his number onto you. The pups are located in the Rhondda South Wales.

Below are a couple of pics that he gave me to put up.

look like fab pups hope they sell

HAT ARE THE PARENTS WORKING HOW OLD ARE THEY , HAVE YOU GOT ANY PICS PM ME PLEASE

hi fella i will tek a pic sir on weekend and pot it on is that ok pal pup a 3 weeks a day and holl good hely pups parents kill holl bitch is 7 and dog is 10 thay wond be a lif if no good tek it from me ned now mo call me 07765946943 ok ta

HAT ARE THE PARENTS WORKING HOW OLD ARE THEY , HAVE YOU GOT ANY PICS PM ME PLEASE

hi fella i will tek a pic sir on weekend and pot it on is that ok pal pup a 3 weeks a day and holl good hely pups parents kill holl bitch is 7 and dog is 10 thay wond be a lif if no good tek it from me ned now mo call me 07765946943 ok ta

WTF say that again in eglish :blink:

WTF say that again in eglish :blink:

phone me if need to now mor my eglish int up to muth ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

PASS THE MESSAGE ON TO YOUR MATE DOPE SION THAT HE BETTER PUT HIS PHONE ON AND GIVE BACK THE DEPOSITS BECAUSE ALL THEM PUPS DIED OF PARVO( WHICH HE KNEW DIDNT HE), THEY WERE KEPT IN FILTH ,HE NEVER CHANGED THE STRAW FORM THE DAY THEY WERE BORN,THE BITCH AND PUPS WERENT WORMED AND GIVING PUPS HALF A PIGS HEAD ONCE A WEEK IS NOT WHAT I CALL LOOKING AFTER THEM.THERE WILL BE A FEW PEOPLE CALLING FOR THIER MONEY SO HOPE HE HASNT SPEND IT ON DRUGS,......WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS BREED DOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!