army surplus

My old man gets tons of the stuff for nowt, funny enough just asked him for boots and combats for the season ;)
does he do the markets mate i am just thinking about doing something else as a liveing does your dad sell it on in bulk
i used to get most my shooting clothes nets etc from the army surplus shop in oxford.

now its so expensive its ridiculas i can get it cheaper on line or at some of the local markets.

trapperman do you still buy it at the right price would you say theres still a market for this stuff
i would say,YES!! as im in the market for some a jacket & trousers.

so if you know of any where i could get some CHEEP!! then im interested

regards

davy

davy just putting the feelers out mate to see how many people still buy this gear and if theres still a market there

My old man gets tons of the stuff for nowt, funny enough just asked him for boots and combats for the season ;)
does he do the markets mate i am just thinking about doing something else as a liveing does your dad sell it on in bulk

Nah mate he dont sell it on, theres always a call for that sorta stuff at markets tho, was at music festivals this year and they were selling it there too. You'd probably do well at game fairs too.

Im wearing 3/4 combat shorts now, nothing more comfortable :D

I had a pair of the german parra boots, tough as nails

Wish I could get hi-tec magnums cheaper, fricken awesome boots (£45-£100) but should be able to get british issue for nowt.

Anyways theres always a call for this sorta stuff, I can only get boots, trousers, shirts and jackets, sometimes water proofs if lucky but its pot luck whats being chucked out at the RAF stores.

Wouldn't say you'd have a problem selling this stuff tho chunk, theres always fleebay too, sell 24/7 on there. Hit the markets on weekends and should do well.

Could set up a website to sell it, I quit my job as a profesional web developer about 2 months ago btw ;)