Feel sorry for them two lads

jac

This is the only still I could get Of her face. It needs a warning sign under it.

As she would happily steal ferrets and verbally abuse kids .

frtb.jpg

My patience wouldn't of lasted long [bANNED TEXT] her the gob shite i'd of had to put me ferret in her bloomers and hung her from a tree [bANNED TEXT] me purse nets :realmad:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those antis need to re-asses their lives. Thats ridiculious, threatening to kill the lads, despite them holding there own in a calm and calculated manner.

I really hope those antis got what they deserved, either with help from the law or vigilanty motive.

that pr88k with hte camera was a bit slow in joining in let her do all the shouting i would have gave him a real seeing to then probably fed him to the ferrets those antis just dont think about what they are saying. we hunters just go about our buisness doing what the land owners have asked us to do. kill the vermin

LOL< I would of put that fella flat on his arse and then carried on ferreting LOL, I'd love someone like that to approach me :)

my word john...hahahaha.i dont know how they have the neck to spout utter garage."rabbit VERMIN pest control",leave youre ferret and get off.i kill humans.shoot them with a gun .not everybody is an expert marksman,so some "vermin"could easily be injured and run off and suffer,but thats ok to them, as long as it has been shot . these people really make my blood boil.i felt like smashing the computer in anger.those two lads handled the situation very well in my eyes,as john said,that fella with the camera would have been dropped like a bad hait and stuck down the hole i was about to back fill ,fu**ing antis....hahaha

Edited by col g
Them anti's wouldn't of bin walking back off that field if they come up to me and ma mate like that :boxing: . Can't stand the f***ers!!!! :angry::censored:

i bet your a real tough guy :icon_redface:

I reckon your the tough guy pal, making snide comments on a thread where nearly everyone is incensed for a legitimate reason. Sod off, telling us you don't think they deserved a slap and go back to your tree hugging forums.

Yes Droid it may not give a great image of us all being so angry, but "he who turns the other cheek gets picked on first" this is the way it is, look how we all turned our cheeks until the last minute . What happened........ The Hunting Ban.

Guest highkingboru
Them anti's wouldn't of bin walking back off that field if they come up to me and ma mate like that :boxing: . Can't stand the f***ers!!!! :angry::censored:

I reckon your the tough guy pal, making snide comments on a thread where nearly everyone is incensed for a legitimate reason. Sod off, telling us you don't think they deserved a slap and go back to your tree hugging forums.

Yes Droid it may not give a great image of us all being so angry, but "he who turns the other cheek gets picked on first" this is the way it is, look how we all turned our cheeks until the last minute . What happened........ The Hunting Ban.

You are a hard man id say! I wouldnt mess with you... hard typing fingers is all you have i reckon. You dopey child you! you would assault someone and end up in court over f*****g retarded antis?? grow up tosser. stop trying to be the big tough man.

The first sign of hair on their arse and they get all excited these days.... :clapper:

You are a hard man id say! I wouldnt mess with you... hard typing fingers is all you have i reckon. You dopey child you! you would assault someone and end up in court over f*****g retarded antis?? grow up tosser. stop trying to be the big tough man.

The first sign of hair on their arse and they get all excited these days.... :clapper:

Tatta keyboard warrior....

I've just flagged them up to youtube... we'll see what happens!

I had a woman approach me the other day while training my pup saying she didn't like my training method... (long stay training, the dog whined as left) said she was a keen supporter of RSPCA and would report me - strangely my pup of 3 months old was better behaved than her pointless little toy pooch... after a long and pointless discussion I just told her to feel free to report me and carried on training at the other end of the field!

We also need to bear in mind any violence (or reports of it) could affect our ability to hold licences for the other hunting equipment we may use, if not now - in future applications...