Feel sorry for them two lads

jac

Don't think anyone's mentioned this yet;

Maybe this is a perfect example of why we should try to carry permission slips with us.

I know I don't always do it, but it now seems like a good reason to do so.

If they had waved a signed piece of paper from the landowner under those twunts noses, they wouldn't have anything more to say.

I'm sure there must be downloadable forms on the internet somewhere.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed that the nonce with the camera seems to keep the fat female inbetween himself & the lads, when ever this comfort zone disapears the camera goes all shakey, as though he is looking for his footing to leg it.

A couple of years ago I found myself in a very simalar situation whilst out ferriting with my eight year old son, it was an impossible situation, unable to retaliate too much because of the presence of my lad.

Two weeks later, one of the idiots involved walked into a nightclub where I worked at as a bouncer.

An hour or so later, & a couple of lads from my village, who coincidentaly had enjoyed V.I.P entry to the club & some free drinks vouchers, happened to have a spot of bother with the self same lad, (small world), & would you belive my luck, I was there when it all kicked off. As I held him in a sleeper, just before he lost consiousness, I whispered in his ear, do you remember me pal, I'm the murdering b*****d who was out ferriting with his son the other week.

That is fantastic :clapper::D

What was said? No sound on this computer :thumbdown:

Well the big bird in the video was very unlady like , she said the '' C'' word , you dont really want to hear it she was very common , she admitted she had never been ferreting so i dont really know how she can have an opinion on it.

Typical of a lot of folk who think fresh meat comes wrapped in cling film, the best bit was when the daft bint said she liked animals to live a free life, you wont get much better than how rabbits live

To be honest its laughable at best

Then I didn't miss anything by the sounds of it. ;) Typical uneducated opinion. The lads did well for themselves by keeping a cool head, ultimately the anti folk were cast in a poor light, not the ferreters.

Thanks for letting me know.

At the end of the day it was good public relations,the 2 lads conducted themselves very well,if anyone sees the vid ,it falls back on the 2 numpties filming it.

antis or not ,if someone started coming over all threatening and abusive,they would be sent packing.

Wow, the hard men are out tonight.

Good job the schools are back in a week or so...... :laugh:

what would you have done .

Probably deployed a viscious line in sarcasm.

Have a good look at this thread. Anyone of the opinion that hunters are barely literate violent thugs with an IQ that matches their shoe size would have all their prejudices confirmed. :wallbash:

I 100% agree Droid.

Hunting doesn't have very good PR as it is and is constantly being scrutinised (Fox Hunting Ban, Ban of Hunting using dogs, Tighter Control of Deer Management). We all understand that managing/conserving populations of different species is essential but to preserve this and keep it open to everyone we all need to be whiter than white.

Being clever about how we go about things ie. re-acting to antis is a must. So punching folk, hitting them with spades, smashing their cameras or sticking them up their arses is not really the kind of attention Hunting needs, even if it is what is deserved. As mention in a previous reply having your permission on you is ideal, it's legal and therefore cannot be argued with. Having the law on your side and keeping it there is key.

Anyway i'm finished my little rant, just thought i would share my thoughts.

I used to think like that woman, i've been with my other half 6 years and for the 1st 3 i totally disagreed with hunting. I thought how can he go out and kill a poor rabbit [bANNED TEXT] its just in its hole mindin its own business, i wouldn't even eat rabbit although i did cook it for him :o

But then i watched kill it cook it eat it and saw for myself the way it was done and learnt a bit of rabbit history, like when they wiped out our food supply and mitsi was introduced to fight back. Not sure but think that was the seventys and now theres still rabbits sufferin and dyin an horrible death from mitsi. Its blind ignorance thats all & out of all the hunting methods ferreting is the most humane way to dispatch a rabbit in my opinion!!!

Guest highkingboru
Wow, the hard men are out tonight.

Good job the schools are back in a week or so...... :laugh:

what would you have done .

Probably deployed a viscious line in sarcasm.

Have a good look at this thread. Anyone of the opinion that hunters are barely literate violent thugs with an IQ that matches their shoe size would have all their prejudices confirmed. :wallbash:

I 100% agree Droid.

Hunting doesn't have very good PR as it is and is constantly being scrutinised (Fox Hunting Ban, Ban of Hunting using dogs, Tighter Control of Deer Management). We all understand that managing/conserving populations of different species is essential but to preserve this and keep it open to everyone we all need to be whiter than white.

Being clever about how we go about things ie. re-acting to antis is a must. So punching folk, hitting them with spades, smashing their cameras or sticking them up their arses is not really the kind of attention Hunting needs, even if it is what is deserved. As mention in a previous reply having your permission on you is ideal, it's legal and therefore cannot be argued with. Having the law on your side and keeping it there is key.

Anyway i'm finished my little rant, just thought i would share my thoughts.

I agree but its probably just young lads whose balls are starting to drop and they feel the need to prove their manhood. They would probably have rang their mothers if it happened to them. Then they would take their bull x lurchers for a walk to pick their manhood back up :clapper:

Guest little lurcher
I used to think like that woman, i've been with my other half 6 years and for the 1st 3 i totally disagreed with hunting. I thought how can he go out and kill a poor rabbit [bANNED TEXT] its just in its hole mindin its own business, i wouldn't even eat rabbit although i did cook it for him :o

But then i watched kill it cook it eat it and saw for myself the way it was done and learnt a bit of rabbit history, like when they wiped out our food supply and mitsi was introduced to fight back. Not sure but think that was the seventys and now theres still rabbits sufferin and dyin an horrible death from mitsi. Its blind ignorance thats all & out of all the hunting methods ferreting is the most humane way to dispatch a rabbit in my opinion!!!

nice to hear from the other side so to speak , glad you can see our methods are humane and indeed fresh food sources, no additives here!!! thank you for speaking out :)

I'm fine with people not agreeing with hunting as long as they air there views in a peaceful manner. What really pisxxd me off was the way they spoke to the lads. First telling them to leave there ferret down a hole then threatening to take the ferret off them, then calling the lads cnts. As well as all the other abuse they throw at them .and trying to damage there nets. It was disgusting. And as for saying they agree with killing humans.. well I know were I would start