Feel sorry for them two lads

jac

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

them two lads kept it cool but i would of seen red and lost it interfearing knobs :wallbash: acouple of my mates are big lads that hunt would the man with the camera spoke like that to them i dont think so!

I would have smashed the camera with the shovel!! Then swing it again if needed. I hate people like that :wallbash:

Wow, the hard men are out tonight.

Good job the schools are back in a week or so...... :laugh:

what would you have done .

Probably deployed a viscious line in sarcasm.

Have a good look at this thread. Anyone of the opinion that hunters are barely literate violent thugs with an IQ that matches their shoe size would have all their prejudices confirmed. :wallbash:

I take my hat off to the two lads in the video, the way they kept their cool and showed the patience to try to explain what they where doing and why was brilliant PR for what themselves. :thumbs-up:

And as for those behind the camera, like others have said they were probably hoping that the lads would kick off on one to prove what supposed nasty pieces of work all of those that take part in any form of hunting are to all of the antis that would then see the video.

Keep up the great work lads. :clapper:

Have a good look at this thread. Anyone of the opinion that hunters are barely literate violent thugs with an IQ that matches their shoe size would have all their prejudices confirmed. :wallbash:

I see your point D, but then on the other hand we're up against the sort of folk that dig up peoples dead relatives, beat up defenceless women, threaten young lads with violence, and spray stuff in the faces of foxhounds in the name of stopping animal cruelty. I know we shouldn't sink to their level, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. People are sick of these constant attacks on our way of life, and being forced to turn the other cheek all the time.

I see your point D, but then on the other hand we're up against the sort of folk that dig up peoples dead relatives, beat up defenceless women, threaten young lads with violence, and spray stuff in the faces of foxhounds in the name of stopping animal cruelty. I know we shouldn't sink to their level, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. People are sick of these constant attacks on our way of life, and being forced to turn the other cheek all the time.

Agree with the above.Cheer,s for last week mate.atvb. Catcher 1 :clapper:

It is hard to keep your cool with theses anti people. My dog is a show dog as well as a working dog, and we had to face protesters at crufts last year who were trying to spray paint the dogs. One anti said the dog was better off dead than a show dog. :o And they have been known to let dogs out of crates at shows. Even by main roads. were the dogs could be run over. And they call then self s animal lovers .I am very much in agreement the way some dogs are bred for showing. But there are a lot of people like me who have dogs that work and show and our dogs are healthy breeds .yet the antis throw us all in the same box. I would be there worst night mare. My dog is a show dog and also kills rabbits lol :clapper:

Edited by jac

I imagine it would be very hard to keep your cool in that situation & the 2 lads did well to keep theres , all i know is if these clowns were actively involved in any kind of '' anti organisation'' they would have covered there tracks a little better, there in Manchester & the lads aged around 18 , took all of 30 seconds to find that info

Google the lads username my bet he uses the same one on many kiddie type forums :thumbs: , there just gobby towneys & not worth loosing any sleep over

No probs, hope you had a nice day! :D:drink::thumbs:

No probs, hope you had a nice day! :D:drink::thumbs:

:drink::toast::drink::drink::boxing: Catcher 1 cheer,s mate