Feel sorry for them two lads

jac

I took Kays advice and reuploaded it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYz7e-zrbDY

leave your comments on there people

good on yer i've stuck a comment on!

Thanks, i still haven't had a reply off them mugs, i've sent them 3 messages and not 1 reply :cry: , i wonder what its like running the dogs down there, day or night :angel: . Shame the 2 lads aren't on here as i wouldn't mind a trip over there ferreting or whatever

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Droid it may not give a great image of us all being so angry, but "he who turns the other cheek gets picked on first" this is the way it is, look how we all turned our cheeks until the last minute . What happened........ The Hunting Ban.

Would the ban have been avoided if those MPs supporting it had been assaulted by 'angry' teenagers?

Lets keep it real, eh?

Droid i can see your point and a couple of other peoples on here, carrying permission letters, somebody else saying about any firearms applications in the future woud be knocked on the head. I think the people wanted the ferreters to kick off with them but they didn't so they are a credit to the sport.

Oh yes them pricks on the end of the camera need a reality check. come across many like them in my time..

I agree totally that bloke with the camera and the gobby fat bitch needed a good sally winder, wouldn't be so eager to set his lip up next time...

Opinionated anti twats ... boils my piss.... barbaric ha they need showing what barbaric really is to burst their little bubble.

Oh yes them pricks on the end of the camera need a reality check. come across many like them in my time..

I agree totally that bloke with the camera needed a good sally winder, wouldn't be so eager to set his lip up next time...

:clapper: :clapper: , but violence doesn't solve everything mate, it might feel good at the time though

No but it makes you feel a lot better, your NEVER going to educate people like that... They look at us as scum, next time someone comes over and you have legitimate reason to be there and they go on like that. talking to you like shit .... batter them.. :yes:

Unfortunately the world does contain a few assholes! :wallbash:

My personal feeling on this (for what it's worth) is that the sport comes first!

Rule 1 - Don't be trespassing or poaching! (Not that these boys were doing either - I'm just just saying)

Rule 2 - If you get caught breaking Rule 1 by an idiot like her then best to just pack up and leave. If the landowner catches you - well that's your lookout, but you've brought ferreting into disrepute :ninja:

Rule 3 - If you're disturbed by someone like that whilst legitimately ferreting first try to explain that you are there at the Landowner's wishes, let them know what you are doing and why. If it's clear they are not interested in what you have to say then I would try to contact the Landowner to inform them what is happening. Only the Landowner should ask people to leave their land, but it is your first duty to inform them of the trespass. After that I would be all for you and the Landowner contacting the police and say that you are being intimidated by trespassers who are threating violence or destruction of property. Trespass in itself is more a civil matter than a criminal one (i.e. the police wont want to get involved) however once there is "trouble brewing" the police should come. Always carry a mobile phone and a camera with you so you can contact the Landowner or Police, and take pictures / video of trouble makers. Always be the one trying to calm down and diffuse the situation, and dont use offensive or threatening language or sound agitated. The only threats you make should be of contacting the Landowner or the Police. If you can't do either it would be best to pack up and leave.

Perhaps the forum could have a section where we all agree on what action to take in these situations, so that everyone is prepared. The worst thing would be if people became put off this sport of kings!

Edited by rosspti
Unfortunately the world does contain a few assholes! :wallbash:

My personal feeling on this (for what it's worth) is that the sport comes first!

Rule 1 - Don't be trespassing or poaching! (Not that these boys were doing either - I'm just just saying)

Rule 2 - If you get caught breaking Rule 1 by an idiot like her then best to just pack up and leave. If the landowner catches you - well that's your lookout, but you've brought ferreting into disrepute :ninja:

Rule 3 - If you're disturbed by someone like that whilst legitimately ferreting first try to explain that you are there at the Landowner's wishes, let them know what you are doing and why. If it's clear they are not interested in what you have to say then I would try to contact the Landowner to inform them what is happening. Only the Landowner should ask people to leave their land, but it is your first duty to inform them of the trespass. After that I would be all for you and the Landowner contacting the police and say that you are being intimidated by trespassers who are threating violence or destruction of property. Trespass in itself is more a civil matter than a criminal one (i.e. the police wont want to get involved) however once there is "trouble brewing" the police should come. Always carry a mobile phone and a camera with you so you can contact the Landowner or Police, and take pictures / video of trouble makers. Always be the one trying to calm down and diffuse the situation, and dont use offensive or threatening language or sound agitated. The only threats you make should be of contacting the Landowner or the Police. If you can't do either it would be best to pack up and leave.

Perhaps the forum could have a section where we all agree on what action to take in these situations, so that everyone is prepared. The worst thing would be if people became put off this sport of kings!

Thats actually very good advice,

JoeD

OH FECK!! i only just seen this!!

i'm amazed at how well the young lads handled it, they were calm and slowly talking (which is always useful when your talking to idiots!) the only time one stepped forward was when that stupid bitch said she'll take the ferrets!!! (must say i would have picked up the box) and in speaking of that c*nt she didn't even know who the landowner was! when the lad was saying we have permission after working on the farm all she said was !i used to live on a farm" BIG DEAL!!! she happily eats cattle saying they've had a good life but i bet she wont know which farm or even which country they've come from, cows are fattened, injected, kept in during winter, get a slap on the arse while herding, imported in small trailers live either round the country or abroad, when they are slaughtered their herded in small pens from one small pen to the other in strange enviroment and noises they haven't heard before then electronically stunned then killed BUT according to this queen of logic thats FAR better then using a ferret to flush a rabbit to the enterence to snap its neck, at worst with ferreting the ferret may kill the rabbit, i've always seen this happen bloody quickly certainly no longer then a minute, at worst with slaughter houses is cow may get overly stressed, kick and buck, run in circles, work itself up and when being stunned it may not work properly, 1 in 60 arent stunned, , ,

i have always said why pay a fortune for organic and free range when a rabbit is wild and free -in both senses!

must confess i doubt i'd be holding it that well together with someone calling me a c*nt and not having a clue what they were on about and generally talking out their arse