Feel sorry for them two lads

jac

makes me laugh that she hates the thought of bolting bunnys with ferrets but she says "have you got you ferret out?" lad says "no" her reply being "better leave it then!" so bolting bunnys is worse than leaving a domesticated animal to starve to death like so many taken into ferret/animal rescues.

sorry but i would of put both on theyre arse woman or not "give it like a man, take it like a man" sorry if that offends anyone but i wouldnt let anyone talk to me like that when they are staring me in the face

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pack up keep quiet,follow them home,come back in the wee hours,knock the shit out of em,or

casually have a play with the car,but first off take the camera of the dick head,but best bet is find where they live,and take it from there,f****n tossers

ps,well done lads,keeping it together,when faced with the dills

Edited by ace32
makes me laugh that she hates the thought of bolting bunnys with ferrets but she says "have you got you ferret out?" lad says "no" her reply being "better leave it then!" so bolting bunnys is worse than leaving a domesticated animal to starve to death like so many taken into ferret/animal rescues.

sorry but i would of put both on theyre arse woman or not "give it like a man, take it like a man" sorry if that offends anyone but i wouldnt let anyone talk to me like that when they are staring me in the face

:clapper:

Has anyone else noticed that the nonce with the camera seems to keep the fat female inbetween himself & the lads, when ever this comfort zone disapears the camera goes all shakey, as though he is looking for his footing to leg it.

A couple of years ago I found myself in a very simalar situation whilst out ferriting with my eight year old son, it was an impossible situation, unable to retaliate too much because of the presence of my lad.

Two weeks later, one of the idiots involved walked into a nightclub where I worked at as a bouncer.

An hour or so later, & a couple of lads from my village, who coincidentaly had enjoyed V.I.P entry to the club & some free drinks vouchers, happened to have a spot of bother with the self same lad, (small world), & would you belive my luck, I was there when it all kicked off. As I held him in a sleeper, just before he lost consiousness, I whispered in his ear, do you remember me pal, I'm the murdering b*****d who was out ferriting with his son the other week.

Well done to those two lads!! They are exactly the type of people that we need in our hobby! If they had lost their heads and battered those ar5eholes, it would have played into their hands, "the bunny murdering thugs turned on us" would have been the title of that youtube video. Which would have done us no good at all.

We all need to know why we do what we do and how to deal with idiots like that!

Muchos respect to those lads. Are they on here?