Feel sorry for them two lads

jac

Unfortunately the world does contain a few assholes! :wallbash:

My personal feeling on this (for what it's worth) is that the sport comes first!

Rule 1 - Don't be trespassing or poaching! (Not that these boys were doing either - I'm just just saying)

Rule 2 - If you get caught breaking Rule 1 by an idiot like her then best to just pack up and leave. If the landowner catches you - well that's your lookout, but you've brought ferreting into disrepute :ninja:

Rule 3 - If you're disturbed by someone like that whilst legitimately ferreting first try to explain that you are there at the Landowner's wishes, let them know what you are doing and why. If it's clear they are not interested in what you have to say then I would try to contact the Landowner to inform them what is happening. Only the Landowner should ask people to leave their land, but it is your first duty to inform them of the trespass. After that I would be all for you and the Landowner contacting the police and say that you are being intimidated by trespassers who are threating violence or destruction of property. Trespass in itself is more a civil matter than a criminal one (i.e. the police wont want to get involved) however once there is "trouble brewing" the police should come. Always carry a mobile phone and a camera with you so you can contact the Landowner or Police, and take pictures / video of trouble makers. Always be the one trying to calm down and diffuse the situation, and dont use offensive or threatening language or sound agitated. The only threats you make should be of contacting the Landowner or the Police. If you can't do either it would be best to pack up and leave.

Perhaps the forum could have a section where we all agree on what action to take in these situations, so that everyone is prepared. The worst thing would be if people became put off this sport of kings!

that is a grand idea, contact one of the mods and see what they say, end of the day as much nit picking and bitching we may do, when it comes to the big stuff we generally agree, like anti's etc, just recently i had someone contact me - who in the past we hadn't been the best budds, well they heard of something i done and wanted to say his opinion changed of me, overall it should be us verses the antis . . any tips or advice would be welcome by many i think and i'm sure most would agree that their should be a section on dealing with the anti's but i think perhaps included should be dealing with the law also like police and rspca, so that we all know where to stand when situations arise

all the best lurcher lass x xx

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video is no longer available due to copyright claims. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I can put it back on for them as you tube can delete that account as i've got a couple of accounts on there

I think a carpet bombing type offensive could be useful here.

Why don't you upload the video for private viewing, distribute the password on here along with instructions for others on how they can download the video and upload it to their own account.

See how the antis cope with potentially hundreds of copies of there vid all over youtube/vimeo/google vids, which IMHO, shows the hunter in an exemplary light and shows the anti to be an ignorant bigot!

the video is no longer available due to copyright claims. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I can put it back on for them as you tube can delete that account as i've got a couple of accounts on there

Why don't you upload the video for private viewing, distribute the password on here along with instructions for others on how they can download the video and upload it to their own account.

See how the antis cope with potentially hundreds of copies of there vid all over youtube/vimeo/google vids, which IMHO, shows the hunter in an exemplary light and shows the anti to be an ignorant bigot!

Uploading it now, if you want to download it google you tube downloader, once installed run the programme and copy and paste the url of the video into the programme and it will download, then upload it where ever you want. I'll put the url up once its uploaded with a password ;)

Sighthound mate thats the original that they were vetting comments on but all the comments have been deleted like you said, i think they are going to block me from sending them messages

Uploading it now, if you want to download it google you tube downloader, once installed run the programme and copy and paste the url of the video into the programme and it will download, then upload it where ever you want. I'll put the url up once its uploaded with a password ;)

Sighthound mate thats the original that they were vetting comments on but all the comments have been deleted like you said, i think they are going to block me from sending them messages

They've blocked me saying i'm a "cold blooded animal killing whore" and they said "we have done nothing illegal so piss off and leave me alone" lol

JoeD

They are on about getting me done for copyright infringement, won't be the first time or last time i'm at court, they said the lads are also getting done but they can't if they had permission. My pc crashed before when i was uploading it so i'm going to put it on now

They are on about getting me done for copyright infringement, won't be the first time or last time i'm at court, they said the lads are also getting done but they can't if they had permission. My pc crashed before when i was uploading it so i'm going to put it on now

who said that??? What about the people behing the camera getting done for aggrivated trespass or public order after all there on camera too being violent and swearing as well as manhandling other peoples posessions. It wouldn't go down well in a pub if you started throwing somebodys drink about because you didn't agree with drinking and its the same principle and i'm afraid if you swore like they were in front of the police you'd be spending a long night in the cells!