Sign in to follow this  
jac

Feel sorry for them two lads

Dear me , how can people like that woman have an opinion when she admits on video she has never witnessed what it is she is protesting about , talk about thick :clapper: :clapper:

They wont let you leave comments abpout the video without approval, i'm with jackson2kaii8 on this they would of got assaulted

Can the video not be copied & re posted on you tube enabling it to be commented on without them only letting the comments they like be seen

i tried to comment also...i got angry just watching that..

ignorant bully,s is all they were,even said about killing a human as a threat at the young lads

like was said i would have dropped that fella on the camera on his arse and if anyone one of them touched my property like

the purse nets then they would have gotten the same treatment

:yes:

F*****g made my blood boil that did

can't believe what I've just watched,thick

as pig shit the arrogant b******s they

want a right slap.

i would of took the camera off them if they touched my nets!!on me last post i forgot abot the younge lad there i have of bet him with me shoval would of been war if i was there :gunsmilie::D

I am disgusted at the way they treated theses young lads. Swearing at them and threatening to take there ferrets is not the way to go about anything. I wonder if they go up to yobs on street corners that do nothing but drink and coses trouble. No, they pick on two young lads doing what lads should do. A nice bit of hunting

give me 5min in a room with that camera man, sonn see how fkin hard he is when it aint bein filmed

Thats just unbeileivable fair play to them lads ferreting they handeld it prettywell unlike a grumpy old sod like me they would have had spear&jackson imprinted on their faces. :wallbash::angry: atb dell

i'd have wrapped my net around that fellas throat if he'd started picking mine up, end of! how annoying

Wow, the hard men are out tonight.

Good job the schools are back in a week or so...... :laugh: