Feel sorry for them two lads

jac

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often get shouted and screamed at off the public whilst ferreting, just this year a member of the public acused me of badger baiting with my ferrets! :yes::laugh: I had to laugh at that one! But I have had several visits off the police after checking my car registration and finding my address. LDR off here got a visit off the police after ferreting with me as we went in his car - it was christmas eve aswell :censored: Ive been called cruel, animal hater and evil to name but a few things. It just makes me want to do it all the more to try and educate stupid, ignorant people!

I would of played it nice and simple and have politely asked them to leave then I would say they didnt't have my permission to film me, then call the police for tresspassing, and agressive behaviour which they had filmed. They would of been in shit. Or I would of done something a lot more simpler if they persisted and smashed that camera out his hand and given the cocky twat a good old kick-in.

Makes my blood boil to watch this stuff.

JoeD

I would of played it nice and simple and have politely asked them to leave then I would say they didnt't have my permission to film me, then call the police for tresspassing, and agressive behaviour which they had filmed. They would of been in shit. Or I would of done something a lot more simpler if they persisted and smashed that camera out his hand and given the cocky twat a good old kick-in.

Makes my blood boil to watch this stuff.

JoeD

Agree totally. Perfect time for the two ferreters to ring the police, they are within the law and may as well make use of the old bill to protect their rights. They should have kept a log of the number plates too if possible. Don't know the age of them but if they under 18 could there have been anything about making images of minors? Couldn't take pictures of my daughter in a ball park on her 1st birthday with no other kids about. Petty I know. These idiots with the camera should be visited by the authorities and this video used as evidence. I couldn't make out the comment at the end about shooting them though? Threats harrassment and messing with the lads property, now imagine if the two lads were foreign and brits harrassing them. Countrys gone to shite and I am glad at times that I moved to Northern Ireland.

Why did they get into a debate with them phone 999 and tell the police there being threatened with violence

Exactly and they couldn't deny it as they had filmed themselves being threatening and violent, which is a bit stupid if you ask me.

JoeD