saluki bull greyhound

hi has anyone ever owned and worked a saluki bull greyhound if so how are they and what are the pro's and cons of this cross.

i have a pup at 3 months old and would like to know what to expect from her. she is 5/8 greyhound 2/8 saluki 1/8 bull

i dont like the look of most saluki bulls, but hear good stuff of them

hi has anyone ever owned and worked a saluki bull greyhound if so how are they and what are the pro's and cons of this cross.

i have a pup at 3 months old and would like to know what to expect from her. she is 5/8 greyhound 2/8 saluki 1/8 bull

i dont like the look of most saluki bulls, but hear good stuff of them

she doen't look that bad to be honest but i know what you meen. and she is pretty keen on a dummy

iv only ever sore one dog in my life of this breed.. never sore it work but i did find it agresive to other dogs but the looks this one had like a very long head but a bit fat not as fat as the bull grey and it was a very big dog a think it was standing at 29-30tt. thanks new lurcher

Edited by new lurcher
iv only ever sore one dog in my life of this breed.. never sore it work but i did find it agresive to other dogs but the looks this one had like a very long head but a bit fat not as fat as the bull grey and it was a very big dog a think it was standing at 29-30tt. thanks new lurcher

dam was 26 inch 3/4 1/4 bull and sire 1st x saluki greyhound 28 inch

What i have seen of this cross.they all seem to make good allrounders,providing they are bred right, why dont you read through, Running Dog Addiction theirs a few in their, that are rated very highly, i expect the pup i keep to take all quarry, of course some times it doesnt work out,but if the breedings right and the trainers good theirs a high chance of the dog working out they way you want it to. ;)

im working one now... parents were first crosses making this one 1/2 grey,1/4 bull and 1/4 saluki. very fast and sensible dog. does the job. :)

this dog look a beast whats it like on the lamp

he's spot on mate,day or night. as i said,a very fast and sensible dog who knows his job.

ive got one mate and ive have another one tomorrow , very determined good jaw power brilliant nose and bags of stamina , she,s a saluki/greyhound x 3/8 -5/8 bull/greyhound , she,s a bit big for some jobs but perfect for others , she,s not that quick out in the open but through woodlands she can really move ,and she,s single handed , but she,s a bit touchy with other dogs ,she s sound once she s introduced to em and will travle or hunt up with em and she s also good with terriers but if we re out i have to keep an eye on her with other dogs :thumbs: good luck with the pup mate