what pisses you off

well mine even thoe she lives outside she steals washing from inside to her bed, howls when its dinner time untill she gets fed i dont mean whinneing i mean HOWLING, sneeks into the house ad chases the kids about and she nicks the kids toys and hides them other than that i couldent ask for more in a dog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

i'll do a swap with anyone who thinks there dogs a pain in the arse with my whippet, they'll be begging for there dog back lol hyperactive is a understatment

Edited by fence_hopper

This beddy/grey/whipp/grey pup 6 month old torments me spaniels to death no matter how mutch i chastise it and soon as the lead goes on to go for a walk the kill head comes on everything it sees it wants to nail it from blackbirds to bumblebees.Just hope it calms down a bit as its nuttier than a fruit cake at the minuet.atvb dell

My new pup started his reign of 'terror' the minute he arrived at our house, the kids think he's hilarious, it's like he is a cartoon character :o he steals food from the others bowls and they just let him, despite his age and size he has tried to mount both bitches several times (daily) he causes riots in both house and garden on the hour every hour, he's a real livewire, but I wouldn't have him any other way, my old terrier gives him a wide berth, but would gladly wipe the floor with him given half a chance ;).

But the most annoying thing of all is the 'saluki 1000 yard stare' followed by said dog doing exactly what it sees fit, not what you have spent months teaching it to do!! makes you feel sort of 'unworthy' but hey ho thats life with saluki types :D all the above said I wouldn't change any of them for the world.

atb Richard

My new pup started his reign of 'terror' the minute he arrived at our house, the kids think he's hilarious, it's like he is a cartoon character :o he steals food from the others bowls and they just let him, despite his age and size he has tried to mount both bitches several times (daily) he causes riots in both house and garden on the hour every hour, he's a real livewire, but I wouldn't have him any other way, my old terrier gives him a wide berth, but would gladly wipe the floor with him given half a chance ;).

But the most annoying thing of all is the 'saluki 1000 yard stare' followed by said dog doing exactly what it sees fit, not what you have spent months teaching it to do!! makes you feel sort of 'unworthy' but hey ho thats life with saluki types :D all the above said I wouldn't change any of them for the world.

atb Richard

Its strange but i seem to gel better with the saluki hybreds temprement and with never keeping terriers this bedlington hybred as been a shock to the system as its the first time i have had this cross in over 30 years of keeping lurchers.My mate has got the brother to her thats thrown back to its sire biglandboy and hes like an old labrador hes that chilled out.The name i gave her is meer after the meerkat so that will give you a clue how lively she was [bANNED TEXT] i first got her at 8 weeks old :laugh: atvb dell
Guest STORM CHASER

I have a first cross beddy Whippet....beautiful little bitch...she loving, quiet, sleeps most of the day...the perfect house dog...but take her out...goes mental...at cats....and if you let her off lead....she goes very hard of hearing...and only comes back when she's ready...bit like her owner, come to think of it..we are both head strong.....would'nt want to be without her..just wish i could sort her recall out....tried everything....but i am soft with her..love her to bits :wub:

Ps...great recall at home...

going good this post keep em comeing ;) was out this morning with em and they were at it again eating horse shit going to start feeding it all the time save me a mint in dog food :db:
Get a catapult with some small crab apples or some thing similar it worked on mine.atvb dell
going good this post keep em comeing ;) was out this morning with em and they were at it again eating horse shit going to start feeding it all the time save me a mint in dog food :db:
Get a catapult with some small crab apples or some thing similar it worked on mine.atvb dell

good advice that mate :thumbs:

shoe,s shoe,s and more shoe,s never mine always the wife,s we were going to a fortieth last weekend so she,s out with all the outfit,s and matching shoe,s many hours later she says just got to put my shoe,s on love have you moved them thought oh sht looks outside the bastrds got them in a thousand piece,s did,nt go down to well