BBC News Story

on another note seems the rabbit population on my permissions in on the decrease didnt see one last outing :blink:

Its called "Fear the git wi the gun and hide when he's about" :clapper:

Either that or you've been too darn good!

Phantom

YES i watched it and it still begars believe that lads are still getting prosecuted for poaching the odd one or two.Surely some organization could bring in a register of some sort were subscriptions were made to the charitys for childrens hospiceses .But then again in a country were the word of illinformed doogooders takes president over sensible methods of rabbit cotrol we will see more of the obnoxiose method used by the woman in the clip as a good nights lamping or a days ferreting would see her laid in bed for a week.atvb dell

thanks for the link Brian :thumbs:

I think hunting rabbits with dogs on any land with public right of way,should be legal, even without the landowners permission. As long as the dogs don't upset livestock or cores damage .

Edited by jac
Guest Scuba1

Its the same with the grey squirrel, they moan and go on about how it is driving the reds to extinction, but in the next sentence, they are undermining the efforts of the people who are willing to do something about it. It's all just a bloody bad joke. All those stupid do gooders should be put in a big sack and beaten with a even bigger stick. You can be sure of one thing, you'll always hit the right one. And then you get the fecking idiots, that go around tipping poison into the countryside and call that pest control. Plonkers, the lot of them.

Rant over

Michael

If i ever saw that women/man id give her the hardest hook ther jaw he/she has ever had. What a f*****g ridiculous way to decrease the number of rabbits, i can bet than nearlly every member on here would do it for free.

the thing is she is in business and charges so the farmer thinks hmmmm i have to pay her she will get results plus the farmer went looking for her its hard to get permission as natural instinct tells us "free? whats wrong with it?" too bad the farmer doesnt trust some decent folk who are out for some sport and all at no cost to him.

i just wounder what damage she is doing using toxins and looking at that im guessing the rabbit dies below ground level? get ready for fox holes farmer!