• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£40 pounds away from my s400!!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Paycheck???

Or have you been to London and robbed a Jewelers? :)

how the hell did you get the money that quick at your age generous relatives?

and is that with a scope? are you gonna get a 10 shot mag?

Edited by ellir0305

I seen that Air Arms announced they are going to increase their prices by 20%. They're blaming an increase in the cost of steel due to the majority of britians steel going straight to London being used in the building of the olympic village. Expect to see prices rise before the end of the week

Good on yer anyway its good to see someone saving hard for something they realy want instead of hanging around on street corners up to no good.

Selling body! Street corners?

I was only joking :D

But we are all curious, especially me. If I coud make that much in a day, I'd be very happy :clapper:

Phantom

Guest buster321c

Listen Aron , i got mine for £325 with scope, bag, tin of pellets , and delivered , mint condition , so f**k the £40 get lookin mate , good luck i know you`ve waited ages and your excited about it , so get lookin in the for sales on all the sites and buy a fecker ,atb Buster

Listen Aron , i got mine for £325 with scope, bag, tin of pellets , and delivered , mint condition , so f**k the £40 get lookin mate , good luck i know you`ve waited ages and your excited about it , so get lookin in the for sales on all the sites and buy a fecker ,atb Buster

uuh....the names Aaron.

uuh....the names Aaron.

Don't be pedantic, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaron. Buster's trying to help you.

Cheers.