RALEIGH CHOPPER

I NO THIS HAS ABSALUTELY FK ALL TWO DO WITH HUNTING. MY SUN HAS OUT GROWN HIS CHOPPER AND HE IS AFTER A NEW BIKE SO HE HAS TWO SELL THIS ONE BEFORE HE GETS A NEW 1 TWO HELP OUT BUYING HIS NEW ONE AS MONEY AS U NOW DOSENT GROWN ON TREES ALTHO KIDS THESE DAYS THINK IT DOES. :yes: IT IS THE SPECIAL EDITION 1 SHOWN IN PIC. PM FOR DETAILS. THE BIKE IS LOCATED IN WEST MIDLANDS AND HE IS LOOKING FOR AROUND £ 100 POUND OR NEAREST OFFER.

I had one of the first models!! I would buy my son this bike in an instant but I know it would end up like his other 3 bikes! (Not looked after!) Good look with the sale mate as the price your wanting is very cheap indeed. ATB, MRD

wow , i remember coming off an original one, my nuts hit the gear lever lol , i suppose thats why the new dont have them.

:)

ahh i can remember it well :blink: :sick: :cry:

Oh and dont forget the downhill speed wobble lol :cry::cry::cry:

I had one of these when they first came out about 5 years ago. About 12 months before anyone else got one. Everyone took the piss as i was wheeling it around the block. 12 months later everyone was on them. There good for popping wheels :clapper: Shame i dont look after things :(

• 3 weeks later...