looking for offspring

Guest little lurcher

hi nicky i know you from other forums , your best bet is if you have her date of birth , to contact kc and get the breed record supplement for that period , then the next one as it will show any transfers to the litters ownership , also will show how many litters the mum had

hi nicky i know you from other forums , your best bet is if you have her date of birth , to contact kc and get the breed record supplement for that period , then the next one as it will show any transfers to the litters ownership , also will show how many litters the mum had

ooo hello whats your other user name on the forum ? i didnt no i could do that i have her date of birth i know she has 3 registered litters and have dates of those but believe she had few more unregistered ,so if i ask for the breed supplement for the period the litters were born they will be on there if owners have transfered ownership is that correct ? thank you :D

Guest little lurcher

ooo hello whats your other user name on the forum ? i didnt no i could do that i have her date of birth i know she has 3 registered litters and have dates of those but believe she had few more unregistered ,so if i ask for the breed supplement for the period the litters were born they will be on there if owners have transfered ownership is that correct ? thank you :D

you will get the supplements where she was first reg , give the kc her reg number and they will get the right supplement for you , that will show what litter mates she had , then ask for the ones with her litters in too

you will get the supplements where she was first reg , give the kc her reg number and they will get the right supplement for you , that will show what litter mates she had , then ask for the ones with her litters in too

do you no the addy were i can contact them please :clapper:

Guest little lurcher

heres a number

If you have a registration query please contact our Aylesbury office:

The Kennel Club, 4a Alton House, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Bucks HP19 8XU

Telephone: 0870 606 6750. Fax: 01296 486725

heres a number

well fancey meeting you here hun :clapper: thanks for info your star :kiss:

Guest little lurcher

heres a number

i prefer it over here tbh , still bitches just as bad but much more my cuppa tea lol :D

heres a number

i prefer it over here tbh , still bitches just as bad but much more my cuppa tea lol :D

yes it seems very nice on here :clapper: