new Hunter catapults on ebay

2 days down line got the eye back.... im far from a expert but well inpressed, fish where you gone????never mind the so called negative numptys, i dont no you or you me but for £20bargain come on chap get some moulds made

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the positive comments guys,all orders for this week have been made and packeted,postage labels affixed and ready for the post office first thing monday, i have plenty more available in black,brown and green,free .44caliber lead shots free with every catty ordered.£22.50 posted.

i sent a Hunter catty off to germany for chronograph tests and this is impressive: 210feet per second,27 joules of energy!! and thats about 18ftlbs (an airgun legally cannot be above 12ftlbs without FAC!!!)

ive had to change the postage i use due to a couple of possible scammers! now only by recorded royal mail,£5.00 to all EU ,combined too if you order more than one item same postage applies.

also of intrest to you catty fans is that my new website will be running in a day,: www.huntercatapults.co.uk

cheers.

for sale:

'green hunter' £20.00 each.fitted with theraband and includes free .44cal lead shot.

DSC03788.jpg

'hunter' £20.00 each.fitted with theraband and includes free .44cal lead shot.

DSC03791.jpg

theraband elastics fitted with a quality leather pouch £5.50 each

DSC03796.jpg

postage is £5.00 to anywhere in the EU by REGISTERED firstclass mail.

what ever you order the postage will be the same ,ie combined shipping.

postage for theraband elastics will be £2.50 anywhere in the EU ,what ever you order the postage will be the same ,ie combined shipping.

my website will be open soon,take a look: www.huntercatapults.co.uk

thanks for looking.