break barrel or underlever?

just a quick question since not many topics are being made lately..

what do you all prefure (accuracy wise)?

an underlever or a break barrel..

i thought that naturally underlevers would be more accurate because the barrel on top doesnt move. but my uncle says break barels are as accurate of underlevers, surely hes not right?

My vote goes to the under lever, in older guns the break barrels seem to go off a little, the under levers dont seem to, maybe down to how the guns are looked after, I have a HW77 that I bought originaly around 1987 new, I sold it on a few years later, I bought it back a couple of years ago after it had passed through a few different owners, and its still as accurate as it was when new, well done 77 :clapper:

My vote goes to the under lever, in older guns the break barrels seem to go off a little, the under levers dont seem to, maybe down to how the guns are looked after, I have a HW77 that I bought originaly around 1987 new, I sold it on a few years later, I bought it back a couple of years ago after it had passed through a few different owners, and its still as accurate as it was when new, well done 77 :clapper:

wow. i wasnt even alive in 1987 lol

Guest Scuba1
I sold my 77k a while back it was the worst decision I have ever made regarding guns......

i am thinking about either a tx200 or a hw97k. when i do get one i probally wont sell it.

You won't go wrong with either of the two

I have an hw80 (break barrel) don't use it anymore but it was my first gun (i use a air arms s410 now) i use to love shooting with it and it was always spot on only problem i found was the weight. although if i was to go back to using a springer i would have a underleaver. My brother has a air arms pro sport and this is the best springer i've ever shot but for the price it cost you could have a pcp and i know what i would choose ;)