A few people can't believe how bright the Tesco LED torches are. For your benefit I've taken a few pictures.

Here is my lamp mounted to my BSA Ultra. I bought one of those rubber & velcro mounts, it works perfect on either the silencer or the scope. The button is a doorbell!! I can still use the button on the back of the torch as a "master" switch.

post-37112-1249334066_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo of the fence at the bottom of the garden, it is exactly 30 yards away. You can see my target holder on the top of one of the posts... I was trying to take a picture of it but its tough to aim a gun, press the button to activate the light, hold a Nikon D-SLR, aim it at the light and take a picture.... all whilst scratching my balls!!!

post-37112-1249334092_thumb.jpg

So there you go. The picture is unaltered.

Hope this helps.

What is it called? Don't want to buy the wrong one! :drinks:

Its called the 3W Cree Lamp. I bought the C Cell one for about £12, the AA one is about £10

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-8191.aspx

Loads of battery life and easy to modify to put the switch on. Although I didn't do it like the guys post on here.....

I cut a small plastic disc and wound a bare copper cable round each side of the disc. then I placed it between the battery and the spring at the end of the torch. Then I connected the wires to a doorbell switch with velcro on the back. The whole setup cost about £15.

try this......

Tescos torch

my review is half way down....

just bought a second one incase the first one gets lost/broken etc, will keep it in the drawer until it is needed....

Hey Toka,

I never seen your post before. Thats exactly the same torch and mount that I got. They're both excellent.