Pics of My Cocker Pup

All,

Just a couple of pics of my cocker pup, he is 13 weeks old now and I am really pleased with him, he comes well to the whistle, will sit on command and to a hand signal and won't stop carrying things around so hopefully retrieving shouldn't be too much of a bother!!

Ade

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

All,

Just a couple of pics of my cocker pup, he is 13 weeks old now and I am really pleased with him, he comes well to the whistle, will sit on command and to a hand signal and won't stop carrying things around so hopefully retrieving shouldn't be too much of a bother!!

Ade

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

looks fantastic Ade take your time training him you know what they say you only get back what you put in.

All,

Ade

Ade you can't be putting images up like that, I'm under strict orders of no more dogs for the time being!! What a cracking cocker that is, hope you have many years of good fun with him, remember to look at the bright side when things are going wrong because these cockers are known for being cheeky buggers.

Good Luck and really enjoy him

RS