BSA R10 OR WEIHRAUCH HW100??????

Hi,ive been looking to buy a new air rifle and ive narrowed it down to the hw100 or the r10,but i really cant decide,ive never shot any of them,so i dont no what to expect for my money,can anyone give me any advice on them both,like what cal to go for,which one is more accurate and is it worth spending that little extra for the hw100 or not.

Thanks

Twitch738

i have a hw100 so i might be biased !!!!

i have heaerd the odde rumour or two about the BSA though, i think a few have had teething problems.

the hw100 is proven, you get 2 mags, plenty of shots per fill and is very very accurate

only downside for meis that it is a bit of a heavyweight

end of thw dayits your call, try and get hold of both and see how they feel for you

Accuracy wise it will probably come down to your ability, build quality wise it comes down to the HW100, but handle the rifles first and see which one suits you best, I have a HW100, and it has been faultless over the last year, had a fair amount of use in all weathers, and still looks and feels like new.

Thanks for that hughes,but to be honist the ultra,for some reason i just dont like the look of it,i no its not about the looks but i dont think i would feel right as the barral is to short for my likeing(more like a carbine) and the air arms s410 looks a beaut,but i still cant decide so i think i will wait for abit.

Thanks for that hughes,but to be honist the ultra,for some reason i just dont like the look of it,i no its not about the looks but i dont think i would feel right as the barral is to short for my likeing(more like a carbine) and the air arms s410 looks a beaut,but i still cant decide so i think i will wait for abit.

Everyone has their own opinion, and I'm not a salesman for BSA so I won't disagree with your opinion of the looks.

However, on the accuracy front I can single group 5 pellets at 30 yards with my Ultra.... but maybe i just get lucky.... a lot!