its nearly that time again

best time as well to get toes broke and joint injurys its like rock that ground no diff then rock hard frost you wouldnt be jumpin for joy to run dogs on that ?

One of the most sensible posts i've came across on here for a while ;) ..i can see your all chomping at the bit to get started but heed "slips" advice,the ground is extremely hard in most parts of the country and if your dog/s had to have their season curtailed at this stage of the year because of "eagerness" on your behalf then i'm sure you'd be one of those that wished they had and would be haunted by those two words "if only" :D ..tread carefully hunters :) .All the best PP.

the ground around me way if fine its done nothing but rain :o but sayin that we have to travel a good hour to see anything in decent number not shure what the ground will be like :)

best time as well to get toes broke and joint injurys its like rock that ground no diff then rock hard frost you wouldnt be jumpin for joy to run dogs on that ?

One of the most sensible posts i've came across on here for a while ;) ..i can see your all chomping at the bit to get started but heed "slips" advice,the ground is extremely hard in most parts of the country and if your dog/s had to have their season curtailed at this stage of the year because of "eagerness" on your behalf then i'm sure you'd be one of those that wished they had and would be haunted by those two words "if only" :D ..tread carefully hunters :) .All the best PP.

the ground around me way if fine its done nothing but rain :o but sayin that we have to travel a good hour to see anything in decent number not shure what the ground will be like :)

here in lincolnshire its ankle deep mud so deffo not too hard we have had alot of rain too

i'll be taking it slow with me bitch who has just recovered from injury but is doing well, and i'm bringing on me two pups also, i have a steady season ahead and with a hell of patience it should be a good one . .

most looking forward to go ferreting and me foxhunting!

but best of all wave good luck to these pet owners who only bring their hyper, overweight, under exercised, summer dogs out, will be great to walk ten minutes with out being stampeaded by these idiots!!

i'll be taking it slow with me bitch who has just recovered from injury but is doing well, and i'm bringing on me two pups also, i have a steady season ahead and with a hell of patience it should be a good one . .

most looking forward to go ferreting and me foxhunting!

but best of all wave good luck to these pet owners who only bring their hyper, overweight, under exercised, summer dogs out, will be great to walk ten minutes with out being stampeaded by these idiots!!

lets hope we have an injury free one but i dawt it very much :(

ow yeah he a salukie/collie/whippet 1st cross bull geryhound and he 24 25 tts

mines caught a few sehs had 4 in the day and 5 on the lamp nothing much but not a bad start for her.whats the numbers like up your way then mate?