Falcon FN19 Zeroing Scope.

Hello All,

What is the best distance to zero my scope on my Falcon FN19 ?

The scope is a fixed 6x42 Hawke Nighteye.

Regards

John...

It's down to personal choice and normal target distance, generally on a 12ft lb most would zero 25-30 yards, mine runs 25-26ft lb and is zeroed for 40 yards!

Whatever works for you!!

It is always best to zero the scope for the range that is effective for both the air rifle, and your own shooting abilities. ;)

If you feel comfortable shooting at say, 25 yards, then zero for that yardage. If on the other handm you feel you are better and more comfortable at 20 yards, then again, zero for that range. :)

Realistcally, and assuming you have disciplined your abilities by target practises, I would not shoot further than 30 yards at a maximum, with a sub 12 ft/lb when going after living and breathing quarry. BUT, if you are just target shooting, or plinking at cans etc., then you'll find your rifle will be effective out to say, 40-45 yards - on a calm and fair day, i would add. :thumbs:

Think of it like this: Our air rifles will outshoot us - all day long! :laugh: WE are, and always will be, the weakest link there . . . . . :yes:;)

Regards,

Grim.

Edited by Grim Reaper

if youre rifle is running at 20ftib then it and it alone will be capable of humanely killing a rabbit at 50 yards but you need to shoot at the distance that you are comfortable with. i would say a general zeroing distance would be 30 yards but if you cannot achieve consistent accuracy at that distance then zero it at a distance that you can achieve consistent accuracy.

wat brand peller? wat power and wat caliber?

.22 Caliber, 20lb FAC, H&N FTT.

Thanks.

That was a fairly important bit of info you forgot to mention, well done to ghillies for asking the obvious we all forgot!!!