Lurcher pups for sale

Interested in a bitch pup but could you please add more pics of parents on here or text me some if poss 07825428091

Thanks

Nicola

nicola i will get some more pics of the sire and dam up later on tonight for you ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you is just a long way to travel for me want to be sure before the drive it is a bull cross Im after for my son and there doesnt seem to be much about in the north east. When are the pups ready to go?
nicola they will be ready end of month theres two bitches two dogs left

right lads i have had a lot of time wasters on these pups people saying they want them and then saying they don,t :wallbash: so i have still got five left two bitchs three dogs they will be ready to go next week i will let the remaining pups go for 50.00 please no more time wasters

i went to see them the other day and got me self a bitch FOR ONLY 50QUID she a cracking 1 to :signthankspin: mate im well happey wid her...

all the other pups looked strong and helthy very playfull the mum and dad wher both good looking dogs to the dady dog was a beast tall and mussuly as fuk i think them pups wil make nice big strong dog

post-30470-1251379873.jpg