Married with kids ??

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did try this being married thing ( heck I'll try anything once ) 6 month down the road I decided its not for me and got a divorce ( again I'll try anything once ) So been there done it read the book got the t shirt. Now I do whatever I want and If a girl wants to tag along its fine by me but I am not going to change my ways for anyone. Its a case of live with it or don't. I am not going to tie myself up to anything or anyone. If I feel I need a change of country I'll just go and do it. This way I have gotten to know more places then most people have seen on a map. In a year or two I am going to move to Mexico and live there, because I can.

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

we were together 4 years, got married and things changed from the shite to absolute shite, hated me being self employed and couldn't stand me going fox hunting, didn't like me leaving the house "at silly hours to walk dogs in the dark with a light" i.e lamping - he just didn't get it, happy to eat anything i got though!! he controlled everything i did, who i spoke to, what i wore, where i went . . etc etc

i wasn't me for a long time, lost who i once was, now i'm on the mend and each day i feel my spirit coming back, i enjoy working in the countryside, completly obsessed with hunting of all types and keen to learn more, end of the day this is who i am and thats the way it's staying!

now my house is just that MY house and in it is MY food MY bed and i share with my daughter, lurchers and ferrets and i couldn't love it any more!! so i agree with yourself and a few others

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

theres actually i song i sing of this topic but a better version by the dubliners..check it out,,,tis true!

theres my rant over . . . for now lol

lurcher lass x x

So you think its not a good idea then ;)

:icon_redface: i may have hinted it a tad . . the clue was the writing in red ;)

Guest Scuba1
I did try this being married thing ( heck I'll try anything once ) 6 month down the road I decided its not for me and got a divorce ( again I'll try anything once ) So been there done it read the book got the t shirt. Now I do whatever I want and If a girl wants to tag along its fine by me but I am not going to change my ways for anyone. Its a case of live with it or don't. I am not going to tie myself up to anything or anyone. If I feel I need a change of country I'll just go and do it. This way I have gotten to know more places then most people have seen on a map. In a year or two I am going to move to Mexico and live there, because I can.

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

we were together 4 years, got married and things changed from the shite to absolute shite, hated me being self employed and couldn't stand me going fox hunting, didn't like me leaving the house "at silly hours to walk dogs in the dark with a light" i.e lamping - he just didn't get it, happy to eat anything i got though!! he controlled everything i did, who i spoke to, what i wore, where i went . . etc etc

i wasn't me for a long time, lost who i once was, now i'm on the mend and each day i feel my spirit coming back, i enjoy working in the countryside, completly obsessed with hunting of all types and keen to learn more, end of the day this is who i am and thats the way it's staying!

now my house is just that MY house and in it is MY food MY bed and i share with my daughter, lurchers and ferrets and i couldn't love it any more!! so i agree with yourself and a few others

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

theres actually i song i sing of this topic but a better version by the dubliners..check it out,,,tis true!

lurcher lass x x

Double SNAP

I sing it to :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: I have even played the harmonica at a Doubliners do in Aurich a few yeas back to that very song ..... Barney still played the banjo them days.

ATB

Michael

living in sin for the last 25yrs 2 kids 14 / 18 and i can go hunting when ever i like NA NAA NA NA NAA

because Jo is locked!!! up in the cupboard under the stairs!!! :D:D

Do you let her have the light on at weekends :D

of course she is allowed 2 cigarettes at the week end :D

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

lurcher lass x x

LL's so right and it happens so often.

Your other 'half's' looking at you thinking...... 'They're ok, if I can change this and that, then they may be perfect'.

Who the f**k are 'they' to look at 'us' and want to change who we are as a person???!!!

Stay true to yourself. If you can't do that, you can't be true to anyone..........

Cheers.

exactly!! tis bloody cheek!! :o

and your right it does happen often, way too often and yet these people think its ok to look at you with that kind of judgement, and decide they have some kind of right to change you as a person, my ex never hit me but done the mental shit which is so difficult to explain to friends and family,, i mean how can you explain something you don't understand yourself!! can't be done!

well i've learned me lesson . . ;)

the fact is this world has the ratio of one nice person to five complete nasty f**k wit people

living in sin for the last 25yrs 2 kids 14 / 18 and i can go hunting when ever i like NA NAA NA NA NAA

because Jo is locked!!! up in the cupboard under the stairs!!! :D:D

Do you let her have the light on at weekends :D

of course she is allowed 2 cigarettes at the week end :D

If you spoil her she'll expect it all the time mate :D

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

lurcher lass x x

Your other 'half's' looking at you thinking...... 'They're ok, if I can change this and that, then they may be perfect'.

Who the f**k are 'they' to look at 'us' and want to change who we are as a person???!!!

Stay true to yourself. If you can't do that, you can't be true to anyone..........

Cheers.

and your right it does happen often, way too often and yet these people think its ok to look at you with that kind of judgement, and decide they have some kind of right to change you as a person, my ex never hit me but done the mental shit which is so difficult to explain to friends and family,, i mean how can you explain something you don't understand yourself!! can't be done! well i've learned me lesson . . ;)

the fact is this world has the ratio of one nice person to five complete nasty f**k wit people

i was saying the same thing, the other day about women!! in general :D

Guest Scuba1

Oh it's fine when you're romancing and she plays the lover part.

You're the the roses in her garden and the flame that warms her heart.

And her love will last forever and she'll promise you the moon.

But just wait until your wedded and she'll sing a different tune.

You're the tapioca pudding, you're the dumpling in the stew.

And you soon begin to wonder what she ever saw in you..............................

:whistling: :whistling: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Come on then folks sing along

ATB

Michael

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

lurcher lass x x

Double SNAP

I sing it to :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: I have even played the harmonica at a Doubliners do in Aurich a few yeas back to that very song ..... Barney still played the banjo them days.

ATB

Michael

oh wow! i thought it was just me, small world eh?

for those who don't know which song heres a link, and listen the lyrics - works both ways of course!!

tis a giggle

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

lurcher lass x x

Cheers.

and your right it does happen often, way too often and yet these people think its ok to look at you with that kind of judgement, and decide they have some kind of right to change you as a person, my ex never hit me but done the mental shit which is so difficult to explain to friends and family,, i mean how can you explain something you don't understand yourself!! can't be done!

I think you're being very kind with your ratio, LL.

Head shit is the worst kind of shit. Any man who hits a woman is below contempt IMO, but mind games seem to be ok for some folks, regardless of what gender they happen to be..

We are what we are. End of! If other folks can't accept that, then I'm sorry but it's a first class case of f**k off, may or may not have been nice knowing you.

Cheers.

still he takes without complaining

all the dishes you provide

for you see he's got to have his bit

of jam tart on the side

so get married girls (lads)

its very badly paid

you may start of as the mistress

but you'll end up as the maid

ATB

Michael

SNAP!!!

DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

lurcher lass x x

Cheers.

I think you're being very kind with your ratio, LL.

Head shit is the worst kind of shit. Any man who hits a woman is below contempt IMO, but mind games seem to be ok for some folks, regardless of what gender they happen to be..

We are what we are. End of! If other folks can't accept that, then I'm sorry but it's a first class case of f**k off, may or may not have been nice knowing you.

Cheers.

couldn't agree with you more and i got sense . . in the end. . and i couldn't be happier :clapper:

shame about not having a free baby sitter though . . lol

Guest Scuba1

When she wakes up in the morning with a face that looks like death

With dandruff on her pillow and tobacco on her breath.

and she need some reassurance with her cup of tea in bed

for she's worried by the mortgage

and the ( grey ) patch on her head,

;)

When she wakes up in the morning with a face that looks like death

With dandruff on her pillow and tobacco on her breath.

and she need some reassurance with her cup of tea in bed

for she's worried by the mortgage

and the ( grey ) patch on her head,

;)

:clapper::clapper: