Is a Wheaten a good alternative to bull?

is a weaton a good alternitive to bull and a bit of info on them plz
why do you say alternitive ?

because i am 15 and i allredy have eerhound gray saluki wipet gray and wanted somthing for singlehanded and my mum wudent let me have a bull cross so i got a deerhound grey weaton gray and wondering what to expect

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because i am 15 and i allredy have eerhound gray saluki wipet gray and wanted somthing for singlehanded and my mum wudent let me have a bull cross so i got a deerhound grey weaton gray and wondering what to expect

singlehanded what ? the cross you own will be capable of taking all british vermin. i think your mum is a very sensible lady. alb dai

a pile of shite in my eyes bullx all the way fella.

some wheaten crosses have plenty of power. but as in bull crosses the stronger dogs lack a yard in pace

ozzy strong as an ox

post-2078-1249078460_thumb.jpg

Hes a beauty cleanspade. Is he a first cross or whats the score with him.

yes he is a first cross. laguna whippet with a working type wheaten. he is twenty three inch to the shoulder and a good allround pest dog.

a pile of shite in my eyes bullx all the way fella.

they will be the same as bull crosses some good. some average. and yes some shite.

Dont believe the hype. Ive seen a fair few work in my time but never 1 that can out work a good bullx. admittedly ive only seen the wheatons lamp heavy quarry. atb stabba

ive gotta say ive yet to see a lurcher type that gets as much hype as the bull cross.

some wheaten crosses have plenty of power. but as in bull crosses the stronger dogs lack a yard in pace

ozzy strong as an ox

post-2078-1249078460_thumb.jpg

What a stunning looking dog!!

I must say i prefer the rough coat on a wheaton x than a smooth bull x

Dont believe the hype. Ive seen a fair few work in my time but never 1 that can out work a good bullx. admittedly ive only seen the wheatons lamp heavy quarry. atb stabba

ive gotta say ive yet to see a lurcher type that gets as much hype as the bull cross.

thats because most of the hype is true of bull x,s mate. The wheatons i have seen working have been found to be lacking in a certain department where a good honest bull x will shine. jmo atb stabba