WATCH OUT DOG THIEFS IN SOUTH YORKSHIRE

they keep changing they car and they are a well known dog thief's are from Shirecliffe s5 area i have spoke to the police rspca and dog warden and they don't want to know

av you seen them in the car?is was it a bergandey crew cab transit tipper?an astra van? if so let me no pm if u like i no who it is ;)

jeppi if you no these dog thiefs or any dog thiefs put it up on here let us all no

hes a gypsy mate always on the move he was in Barnsley last week and some dogs when missing and he wasnt any where to be seen there is many people that wants this man i dont whant to be in his shoes when thay do fined him

if its who i think you mean its a pity he wasent in his caravan when it got burnt to the ground

The guy your thinking of Chunk now lives in Bolton Upon Dearne. He was suspected of a couple of coursing dogs going missing last year near me.

well put his name up MRD coz B.O.D is only about 2 miles from me mate

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not putting anyone's name up! Like one of the lads says BURGUNDY TWIN CAB TRANSIT TIPPER, with a dirty little weasel faced b*****d driving!

yes it was me and hes a gypsy theres loads loads of lads after him poor fooker

I have heard two names from the bolton on dearn area metioned one of them lives at meadowbank at rotherham now and have had confirmation that him at medowbank used to go and veiw terrier pups [staffys mostly] then case the place to return later one of his mates threatend to send him to steal my dogs happily he is now dead by an overdose not me.atb :thumbs:

I have heard two names from the bolton on dearn area metioned one of them lives at meadowbank at rotherham now and have had confirmation that him at medowbank used to go and veiw terrier pups [staffys mostly] then case the place to return later one of his mates threatend to send him to steal my dogs happily he is now dead by an overdose not me.atb :thumbs:
him on medow bank road they call him CARL CALLADINE
give me till tomoz al fined out his name and i will tell yous all fook him i hate dog thieves thay want capping imo

int is name jack hayes or summet like that

THATS THE ONE JORDAN MATE SO EVERY ONE IN SOUTH YORKSHIRE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR A BERGANDY CREW CAB TRANSIT TIPPER COS HE WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR YOUR DOGS :boxing:

him on medow bank road they call him CARL CALLADINE

Thats the peice of shit i couldent remember his first name his mate woody had a nice stay in hospital curtasy of mr B .BAT ;) ATB