WATCH OUT DOG THIEFS IN SOUTH YORKSHIRE

they is another name i have just found out who is also a dog theif from sheffield in the same area his name is steve denton hes got a few friends that help him but dont know there names but will find out alll i know is there all little crackheads

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A word to anybody who does get a dog stolen in s.york report it to the police by all means but DONT exspect any help of them because they are simply not botherd all they did [bANNED TEXT] my mate had his stolen was to try and cause friction between certain dog men giving names of lads who would slit their wrists before lowering their reputation by stealing a dog.atb dell

I'm not putting anyone's name up! Like one of the lads says BURGUNDY TWIN CAB TRANSIT TIPPER, with a dirty little weasel faced b*****d driving!
why not say name you would wont a name if your dogs got stolen wouldent you name the c@nts i had 3 dogs stolen
I'm not putting anyone's name up! Like one of the lads says BURGUNDY TWIN CAB TRANSIT TIPPER, with a dirty little weasel faced b*****d driving!
why not say name you would wont a name if your dogs got stolen wouldent you name the c@nts i had 3 dogs stolen

It say's his name afew above this post. Yes I would want a name or the address if I was 100% it was them and then which Hospital to send the flowers but I can't see what good it would be for me to put it up on here. If this dirty little theaving b*****d is believed to have nicked some one's dogs off this site i'm sure they'd PM me for his full address which I would give with pleasure. I think the Burgundy twin cab Transit tipper and weasel little f****r driving gives it away.

Edited by MRD

It say's his name afew above this post. Yes I would want a name or the address if I was 100% it was them and then which Hospital to send the flowers but I can't see what good it would be for me to put it up on here. If this dirty little theaving b*****d is believed to have nicked some one's dogs off this site i'm sure they'd PM me for his full address which I would give with pleasure. I think the Burgundy twin cab Transit tipper and weasel little f****r driving gives it away.

send me his address please mrd i now a few lads that want to no where he lives

hi one of steve brooke mates that nicks the dogs with him is steve denton 53 musgove cress s5 a f__ck c**t

hi one of brookes family mates that nicks the dogs with him is steve denton musgove cress s5 i will fine out sum more when i see a mate he as add a few running with them NAME AND SHAME THEM ALL :clapper:

Edited by fisher
Some lads i work with are in that area i will do some diggin,see if we can put a stop to it

yes this as got to stop

we all got to all stop the f __ck brookes family and friends

your not wrong mate this needs to stop now before any more dogs go missing come on lads stick together and lets all sort it out :yes:

For gods sake use your heads lads darcys right wat he has said and i know how you feel after having a dog [springer] stole of me 18 years ago that resulted in me ending up in doncaster crown court on charges of ABH threats to kill.Because if somebody ends up seriously hurt the old bill will not let it go stolen dogs wont even come in to the eqasion.A bit of COMMON SENCE please.atvb dell