WATCH OUT DOG THIEFS IN SOUTH YORKSHIRE

im not going to put there names down so i can get trouble from it as far as i know you could be one of these dogs thiefs or a friend of theres if youve had a dog stolen go to peniston market on saturday morning and see if you can see it they live near the devonshire arms pud in sheffield and one of them goes by 2 names and they have alotments at shirecliffe
I THINK i know who you are on about did he used to live at dinnington.

Im from Dinnington,are you on about the lads off magilla?

NO he lived at laughton and stole a lads dogs from wickersly about 27 year ago he got the dogs back after threatning to throw him of a balcony at some flats at sheffield.Once a dog theive always a dog theive i fecking HATE them .atvb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not going to put there names down so i can get trouble from it as far as i know you could be one of these dogs thiefs or a friend of theres if youve had a dog stolen go to peniston market on saturday morning and see if you can see it they live near the devonshire arms pud in sheffield and one of them goes by 2 names and they have alotments at shirecliffe

NO he lived at laughton and stole a lads dogs from wickersly about 27 year ago he got the dogs back after threatning to throw him of a balcony at some flats at sheffield.Once a dog theive always a dog theive i fecking HATE them .atvb

27 yrs ago i had just been born! lol but i know everyone from laughton area its just clicked are you onabout that b**tard Brookes?

Edited by kayteetess

;) Right- can you please pm me info -especially the rescue involved!!

We cant help if we dont know the info. Those who dont know me I can give you a few members names who'll tell you who I am & on level. I cannot get drawn into stuff public front of site but as Co-Ordinator & now running my own rescue & contacts at the pounds I will help you.

I know the dogs are going missing all over the place- its getting us frustrated as well. I keep getting working dogs through the pound & no one claims them back??? They got to be nicked or missing from somewhere.

I got 2 that get attention myself & if it wasnt for the fact that they dont work- they'd chase summat alright- just never come back, so waste of time trying. They live indoors & security all round house Id be worried. One of them has a bit of an issue with blokes if Im out on my own with him as well ;)

So pm me or email me at doglost1@btinternet.com

We have got people who can help, take regular photos of your dogs- without the nights catch ;) - in daylight. One lad offered to get an 'album' together, up your security, watch who you talk to bout how good your dogs is & talk to each other.

Anyone knowing make/regs of vehicles- tell me .

27 yrs ago i had just been born! lol but i know everyone from laughton area its just clicked are you onabout that b**tard Brookes?

you got it thats them

YES thats the b-----d ive got a cure for him its about 2 an half inch long red with a brass end atvb

YES thats the b-----d ive got a cure for him its about 2 an half inch long red with a brass end atvb

U actually no who these are

No of them dont actually know them because i would not give them the time of day skin vermin one way to describe them :angry::gunsmilie:

No of them dont actually know them because i would not give them the time of day skin vermin one way to describe them :angry::gunsmilie:

hes a well known smack head that lived in the village but got run out and had many goodhidings after taking mainly dogs i have no idea where the b**ard is now but sure would like to know as with many others

the lad that got threatened to be thrown over the balconey woz a lad called pete leaning brookes woz involved with the theft off the dog the lad got iz dog back

hes a well known smack head that lived in the village but got run out and had many goodhidings after taking mainly dogs i have no idea where the b**ard is now but sure would like to know as with many others

he woz living in eastwood in rotherham he haz got 2 names mickey brooks and mickey williams
Guest lurchers&terriers

im not the violent type by any means but isn't it about time you lot done something about this lot? if some c**t was doing that where im from up here they wouldn't be walking FACT. there is no other way for these lot

he woz living in eastwood in rotherham he haz got 2 names mickey brooks and mickey williams

the main one that go to Penistone most week is call steve he live nr my grans house off herries s5 a real sum bag one of hes mates try nicking my grans jackrussell out of her garden Edited by fisher
im not the violent type by any means but isn't it about time you lot done something about this lot? if some c**t was doing that where im from up here they wouldn't be walking FACT. there is no other way for these lot
You ave got it in one mate one of the reasons i have dissapeared from the dog scene in s.yorks choosing to keep myself to my self bar a few VERY close freinds around here and in london.Sad really as i do miss the crack at shows and every other week different lads would call in to have a chin wag about dogs .Then again i might just be getting a funny OLD bugger.atvb
they keep changing they car and they are a well known dog thief's are from Shirecliffe s5 area i have spoke to the police rspca and dog warden and they don't want to know

av you seen them in the car?is was it a bergandey crew cab transit tipper?an astra van? if so let me no pm if u like i no who it is ;)

jeppi if you no these dog thiefs or any dog thiefs put it up on here let us all no

hes a gypsy mate always on the move he was in Barnsley last week and some dogs when missing and he wasnt any where to be seen there is many people that wants this man i dont whant to be in his shoes when thay do fined him

if its who i think you mean its a pity he wasent in his caravan when it got burnt to the ground

The guy your thinking of Chunk now lives in Bolton Upon Dearne. He was suspected of a couple of coursing dogs going missing last year near me.