lightforce bulb

What is the diffrence between these two bulbs,

You here everyone saying that the 50w last twice as long but thats obvious its as its half the power,

Is the 100w brighter and and a longer beam?

Does it really make much diffrence to the battery?

Osram xenophot where do you get these from? what Watt do you get? and what the average price?

Thanks T 7

just bought an osram xenophot 50w for £7 at my local gunshop, and just bought a osram xenophot 100w for £6 on ebay simply because the gunshop was wanting £10 for the 100w,

i believe the bulbswith an horizontal element dont have as tighter beam as the bulbs with a vertical element, i once replaced an 100w bulb with a 50w bulb and couldnt tell the difference as regards to length of beam or brightness, the only difference was my little 7amp battery at the time lasted longer,(but on reflection maybe without realising it at the time), i'd probably replaced a 100w bulb(horizontal element) with a 50w bulb(vertical element) which would possibly be on parr with each other as regards to length of beam and brightness

as said though the osram bulbs are the ones to go for