thor my new male goss

dafydd23

nice bird like inti .. only a small gos thow isnt he if hes flyin at 1.7 my harris is flyin higher than tha

How you boys keep your cool will never cease to amaze me!!

Some of the replies I have read in this section begger belief, that a person who proports to flying a bird can come out with such crap.

Keep at it boys and remember ILLIGTITIMI NON CARBRUNDUM Never let the barstewards grind you down.

Dafydd, good luck with the Goss this year. I have never flown one. To be honest never had the balls. If it does come good for you then you will be in for a treat.

TC

nice bird like inti .. only a small gos thow isnt he if hes flyin at 1.7 my harris is flyin higher than tha

Some of the replies I have read in this section begger belief, that a person who proports to flying a bird can come out with such crap.

Keep at it boys and remember ILLIGTITIMI NON CARBRUNDUM Never let the barstewards grind you down.

Dafydd, good luck with the Goss this year. I have never flown one. To be honest never had the balls. If it does come good for you then you will be in for a treat.

TC

Gets worse doesn't it! :clapper: :clapper:

TC

cheers mate hes going really well better than i expected ,

TC

its not as bad as your thread yet mate , i hope they dont come here thats all .

TC

its not as bad as your thread yet mate , i hope they dont come here thats all .

I hope not mate! has he been flown before?

I hope not mate! has he been flown before?

yea he was flowen and hunted a while ago at rabbit and phesants, im going to try and getting going after crows as well as there hundreds by me

Edited by dafydd23

well today has been anthor improvment hes flying 5/6 meters to me now for food , not instant but getting better his current weight is 1.7 1/2 a little more of a drop he should be right

Edited by dafydd23
  • 2 weeks later...

just a quick update hes been flying free for the last 3 days at 1.6 and going well still a bit stiborn on times but getting better , chasing swing lure from about 200ft away going to take him to my hunting grounds saturday and will update more then