Harris Hawk

odders

alright every1 just somethink 2 ask would a harris hawk be the best hawk 2 start of with

depends if your gonna more on to something else a year later! , cracking bird as well as a redtail,

Edited by bullet
yer my oppinon is to get a harris i think there easy birds to train well would get a harris over any other bird

thanks new l

Only easy if you know how. Plenty of fuc*ed up ones on birdtrader and ibr!

ano but hes not askin about them bein fuked up hes askin whats the best bird for a starter

if you have a good experinced mentor on hand ,i think you need to look at what you want from your bird,i.e. what quarry you want to hunt,if you want to fly with friends ,what land you got? all bird are fairly easy to train but like the other guy said they are also easy to fuk up aswell.

alright every1 just somethink 2 ask would a harris hawk be the best hawk 2 start of with

Go to page 3 general falconry-best bird for a beginner?

thanks a lot looked at all the comments on page 3... looks like the male harris is the 1 every1 is saying 2 start with..

i plan to get a harris yer its a good beginner bird but i plan to keep the 1 i get and not moov to other birds evry thing iv red about the harris i like ther top hunters can hunt in groops so 3 or 4 harris hawks hunting togever ther vary smart birds thay becum very tame and as thay get older and moor experienced will show excellent form iv red how a lot of birds aer in the wild and captivaty and the harris allways number 1 to me i dont wunt to be geting a harris that sum 1 as got for a 1st atempets as a lot of people use them as a steping stone to get in to falconry wich seems a shame i wil be very carefull who i get 1 off

i plan to get a harris yer its a good beginner bird but i plan to keep the 1 i get and not moov to other birds evry thing iv red about the harris i like ther top hunters can hunt in groops so 3 or 4 harris hawks hunting togever ther vary smart birds thay becum very tame and as thay get older and moor experienced will show excellent form iv red how a lot of birds aer in the wild and captivaty and the harris allways number 1 to me i dont wunt to be geting a harris that sum 1 as got for a 1st atempets as a lot of people use them as a steping stone to get in to falconry wich seems a shame i wil be very carefull who i get 1 off

Just get an untouched bird off of a decent breeder,that way you have nobody elses problems.

i am going 2 get a male harris as a chick and train it from ther...this is going 2 b my hawk 4 life i will never change it dont belive in change ever year so that is why i am getting the harris....[NO TEXT TALK] got any good training tips...i have read a bit about it all ready but would like 2 hear a few ideas from a few people