My new cocker spaniel pup

Just some pics of my 9 week old Cocker Spaniel Pedigree Dog called OZ, with 62 Generation FTCH. Ive only had him 2 days and hes learning fantastic, ive already got him calling to feet and sitting down in combination.

Just thought id share him with you,

post-17260-1248811748.jpg

post-17260-1248811777.jpg

Sorry a bit blured

post-17260-1248811830.jpg

post-17260-1248811884.jpg

Thanks, Ryan.

Nice pup ryan, just one thing thou, I wouldnt make him sit when you call him to you at this stage you want to encourage his return as much as possible and if you want to lay the foundations of a good retrieve get down to his level and encourage him to come right into you, dont discourage him from jumping on you. It might look impressive for him to come to you and sit quietly at your feet but you may be creating problems with his retrieving later. Keep the joy.

alb Rich

Ryan

Your life is now officially over!!!! :o

You'll have good days & bad days but remember as he's a cocker keep a sense of humour !!!!! You'll need it .

LOL! :clapper: , yeah hes now found out what teeth are for, he chews everything he can get his mouth round, but its all in the part of training i guess.

Thanks.

Ryan

Your life is now officially over!!!! :o

You'll have good days & bad days but remember as he's a cocker keep a sense of humour !!!!! You'll need it .

LOL! :clapper: , yeah hes now found out what teeth are for, he chews everything he can get his mouth round, but its all in the part of training i guess.

Thanks.

Get he Mustard out. Everything he has attempted to chew, Put some good old English mustard on it. The Scottish stuff doesn't work lol.

• 2 weeks later...