Guest michaeltreadwell
got some pups left over for sale sire is out of bengi x sister to jj, dam is out of the sister to captain and adog out of irish lady x hope who was out of willie tuffs sooner so very good breeding ... price 500 im in ireland atb john

Don't forget it's euros lads.

Im sure someone with more money than sence will be sucked in by this post :thumbdown:8) And no dog on this planet is out of my price range before you throw that crap at me! :D
could you explain your self a bit more ...

Oh sorry fella didnt realise this was a dating forum but now youv asked, im 6 foot, athletic build, brown eyes, brown hair, quit good looking if i say so my self. My hobies are hunting, fishing and riding out on my SUZUKI GSXR 600 when it sunny! Oh yeh i also breed Chihuahua's x plummer terriers, that i sell for £600 but coz your a fellow dogman il let you have one for £400. If you fancy a date pm me xxx

read the post ya knob head it says explain your self not describe yourself... as for a date stalker says enough

What you getting abusive for mate is that the best you can do ? Your the one that needs to explain yourself for wanting £500 for a couple of pups you couldnt sell to your mates and people you know who want excellently bred pups surley ? I wouldnt give you a tenner for one of them pups mate no matter how they where bred. What you going to do now give me more abuse lol, crack on then lets see what youv got! :haha::haha::haha:

i dont have to explain my self to any one. could not care less if i sold them or not .. as for 500 quid it would not keep ya going in the pup for the weekend. so piss off and play with your moped

Edited by mucky paws
Im sure someone with more money than sence will be sucked in by this post :thumbdown:8) And no dog on this planet is out of my price range before you throw that crap at me! :D

Oh sorry fella didnt realise this was a dating forum but now youv asked, im 6 foot, athletic build, brown eyes, brown hair, quit good looking if i say so my self. My hobies are hunting, fishing and riding out on my SUZUKI GSXR 600 when it sunny! Oh yeh i also breed Chihuahua's x plummer terriers, that i sell for £600 but coz your a fellow dogman il let you have one for £400. If you fancy a date pm me xxx

read the post ya knob head it says explain your self not describe yourself... as for a date stalker says enough

What you getting abusive for mate is that the best you can do ? Your the one that needs to explain yourself for wanting £500 for a couple of pups you couldnt sell to your mates and people you know who want excellently bred pups surley ? I wouldnt give you a tenner for one of them pups mate no matter how they where bred. What you going to do now give me more abuse lol, crack on then lets see what youv got! :haha::haha::haha:

i dont have to explain my self to any one. could not care less if i sold them or not .. as for 500 quid it would not keep ya going in the pup for the weekend. so piss off and play with your moped

I dont drink but i bet you do shandy pants!

enough said

post-35103-1248715366.jpg

I dont drink but i bet you do shandy pants!

enough said

Cant stand D*K HEADS that post shite. If the lad wants £500 so what!!! If your not lookin for a pup what the F*CK you lads lookin at the thread for?????? :wallbash::wallbash: Hope you find a good home for the pups. . ;);)

pups of that breeding are well worth the 500 muckypaws is asking i too will have some pups for sale in my litter in September and mine will be of similar price

you only get what you pay for and if you dont like the price look elsewhere and good luck to you

500 for a pup of that breeding is a bargain

if your on about the sire and dam being proven dogs im sure they are or he wouldnt be breeing with them and putting his reputation on the line

so you dont think 500 is too steep for an unproven dog?
you can pay £500 for a fishing rod ,just remember if you dont take it with you when you go fishing ,you wont catch any thing on it ,but when you come to sell it you will ask all you can because it is like new .think about it .you are entitled to pay and ask what you want ,so just get on with life .
Willies Tuff Sooner,i remember that dog,in the early 90,s he could course hares very well in the UK,but when he was in Ireland and he had to course hares in the small paddocks we have here he was,nt as good as he was made out to be

You remember it very well ?

How come you thought it was a dog then?