bull x owners...

frenchieboy sounds like a right :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: , he would take pictures and reports us , so much for all standing together that sounds just like anti talk , he mentions bullx's what if it was a collie cross would he still take pictures and report them i wonder ?????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the feller is just a wanna be keeper and feels powerful with a big gun, the fact is he works in office and plays keeper at weekend on his 40 acre bowling green, and his big powerful fox stopping gun makes him forget that his penis is below average size and fails to do the job,

i have a bull x, and a biggg guunnnnn!!!!! and its killled more vixens off that your 243 theu howl! and it has white/silver bullets that produce little future bull x owners!

yeaaaaahhhhhhh

:laugh::laugh::clapper:

IMO i think we wouldnt have all the great history we have to talk about now if these activities never went on (for instants EARTH WORK TERRIER SECTION --PRE 73) ...i found that a pleasure to read even tho most of it happend over seas.. i just think the law in this country is perthetic .. not all bull x owners have there dogs for baiting like people are making out etc .....

and i defo think there is something dodgy if he is on about reporting people ... thats a leak and could lead to something goin bad ways with the law and the forum ...

Hi mate good points Not slagging bulllcross.The guy could have said collie x or Lurcher Would have had the same effect.atb. Catcher 1

Guest sph1979

Why not say any LURCHERS instead of a bull x. All this has turned into is a slagging thread. I too have a bull x but im not willing to comment on people who are less fortunate than myself.

Further more this site is becomming a site for keyboared worriors not real lurcher/terrier men trying to help each other out with advice and tips on how they do things. I bet the person who created this forum is ripping thier hair out with the amount of bitching on the site. This shouldnt be called the hunting life it should be called (Dont breed, sell or ask for any tips and advice or we will call you a peddler or anti life)

we all no that bull x owners have a bad name even if the dogs are 100% treeted correctly and worked corectly ...(WE ARE ALL WANKERS) HAHA

but there is a lot of nobs on this site who keepposting shit for a nites worth of argueing and something needs to be done abowt this as its actualy getting boreing with the same old thing over and over i carnt be the only one thinking this

Why not say any LURCHERS instead of a bull x. All this has turned into is a slagging thread. I too have a bull x but im not willing to comment on people who are less fortunate than myself.

Further more this site is becomming a site for keyboared worriors not real lurcher/terrier men trying to help each other out with advice and tips on how they do things. I bet the person who created this forum is ripping thier hair out with the amount of bitching on the site. This shouldnt be called the hunting life it should be called (Dont breed, sell or ask for any tips and advice or we will call you a peddler or anti life)

H i mate. The Mods have to make sure no laws are being broken.Or we could lose the site.Blame the people like him.who get a Topic locked.Because they come out with foolish coments.atb. Catcher 1

we all no that bull x owners have a bad name even if the dogs are 100% treeted correctly and worked corectly ...(WE ARE ALL WANKERS) HAHA

but there is a lot of nobs on this site who keepposting shit for a nites worth of argueing and something needs to be done abowt this as its actualy getting boreing with the same old thing over and over i carnt be the only one thinking this

with frenchieboy saying things about reporting anyone working there dogs is going to start arguments , if somone di end up on his permission why not just go over and confront them rather than taking picture so he can squeel on them , that doesnt sound like sticking together does it , it sounds more like somthing an anti would do , and in another post he says its cruel to have working dogs if you dont work them regularly, yet he is willing to drop somone in it that is working there dogs , :blink::blink::blink:

with frenchieboy saying things about reporting anyone working there dogs is going to start arguments , if somone di end up on his permission why not just go over and confront them rather than taking picture so he can squeel on them , that doesnt sound like sticking together does it , it sounds more like somthing an anti would do , and in another post he says its cruel to have working dogs if you dont work them regularly, yet he is willing to drop somone in it that is working there dogs , :blink::blink::blink:

Agree Catcher 1

shhh dont tell the hunts will you lol

always been a divide with shooters and dogs, you find people who have done nothing but shooting find themselves being fed complete rubbish about the nasty lurcher owners and frenchie come out with a typical responce ' he will grass you up'

let it go as you wont get hunting folk standing side by side on this .

and of course they will always play the ace card 'running fox is illegal'

one of them unfortunate things :(

shhh dont tell the hunts will you lol

always been a divide with shooters and dogs, you find people who have done nothing but shooting find themselves being fed complete rubbish about the nasty lurcher owners and frenchie come out with a typical responce ' he will grass you up'

let it go as you wont get hunting folk standing side by side on this .

and of course they will always play the ace card 'running fox is illegal'

one of them unfortunate things :(

ile remember that when the antis want to try and ban shooting :angry:

Guest Rod&dog
It makes no difference what cross he has targeted its plainly obvious he agrees with the ban. The fact is frenchieboy and jac are ANTI'S on a hunting forum!

Agreed :D

I for one still cant get to grips with the fact Jac and Frenchie who have made them selfs known that they are anti hunting with dogs are still listed as members :blink: If i where Ian or a Moderator i would have made sure their names appeared as guest_jac or guest_frenchieboy by now beacuse i dont consider those people safe on a forum with a large dog work community.

Just my little niggle :yes:

Edited by Rod&dog