How many?

How many rabbits is it possible to catch in a 50 yard longnet?

as many as go in it i suppose im not been a smart ass,depends on how plentyfull the rabbits are where your netting good luck with it anyway ;)

like he says depends on how many are out in field

:bye: Got to say mate it's a bit of an odd question :icon_eek: . I usually run out 100yds and the best i've had is sixteen . Can't see why you couldn't do the same with fifty yds. To the best of my knowledge there isn't a maximum safe working load for a longnet. Three rabbits could hit a net at the same time close to each other and fold that section ,between the pegs, over.

So without being funny it's a bit like asking how long's a bit of string.

:bye: Got to say mate it's a bit of an odd question :icon_eek: . I usually run out 100yds and the best i've had is sixteen . Can't see why you couldn't do the same with fifty yds. To the best of my knowledge there isn't a maximum safe working load for a longnet. Three rabbits could hit a net at the same time close to each other and fold that section ,between the pegs, over.

So without being funny it's a bit like asking how long's a bit of string.

:clapper: :clapper:

Well said that man!

TC

Jesus its hard work in this section! There are more than enough to fill a net, all i wont to know is how many rabbits can a 50 yard longnet hold? Obviously its not going to catch every one if a hundred run through is it?

so many veribles to this question as to give a true answer.

in truth if the net was rigged correctly and held up to the rabbts hitting it, it could for aguments sake hold 100% of the rabbits that ran into it.

if your asking how many could it hold before it began to allow rabbits to escape, again depends how its rigged, is it sown in, how much bagging 50 or 100% bagging ect ect.

Is there a maximum before it stops working? dont think there is but i have found nothing is ever set in stone regarding long nets. Like has ben said, a bit like asking how long is a piece of string but in my view if you know of a field bursting with rabbits, just get out there and see how many a 50yrd net will hold, that would be the most enjoyable way of finding out in my view ;)

Jesus its hard work in this section! There are more than enough to fill a net, all i wont to know is how many rabbits can a 50 yard longnet hold? Obviously its not going to catch every one if a hundred run through is it?

so many veribles to this question as to give a true answer.

in truth if the net was rigged correctly and held up to the rabbts hitting it, it could for aguments sake hold 100% of the rabbits that ran into it.

if your asking how many could it hold before it began to allow rabbits to escape, again depends how its rigged, is it sown in, how much bagging 50 or 100% bagging ect ect.

Is there a maximum before it stops working? dont think there is but i have found nothing is ever set in stone regarding long nets. Like has ben said, a bit like asking how long is a piece of string but in my view if you know of a field bursting with rabbits, just get out there and see how many a 50yrd net will hold, that would be the most enjoyable way of finding out in my view ;)

Thank you for your answer, its some thing ive never done or know enything about. Were overun with rabbits and i was wondering how effective this method would be because its some i would like to try.