red lakie pup

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jimb is from the dog police every time you mention anything about breeding all he wants to do is interrogate you,if he knows it all why the feck does he ask so many fecking questions all the time,do yourself a favour and go hit golf balls up the park for your labs mate youve never any good input to a topic just jumping on the what breeding,how many times it been to ground ,you said you went to the edinburgh tattoo,i think you blew more hot air than them all put together ya bawbag :feck:

Stick to the buckfast and breeding wankers ,sorry but you say youve got your own line ,there are lads that have been in the terrrier game for more years than you have been alive and they are not arogant enough to say they have there own line you little ned .

because i drink im a ned get a life i take it you live in the countryside and you think im a townie no disrespect to people who live in the country i would love it im out there 3 or 4 times a week wish it could be more and per usual jimb you dont understand the posts i breed good workers to workers

you can have a pup of mine itl be the first good terrier youve probaly had now away and practise your swing mate :drink:

You have probably never seen a good terrier never mind dug to one

jimb lets see one of your dogs your good at lagging other peoples dogs put up some pictures our shut up

your just a want to be :stupid: JIMB come we take you out for a day our a weekend and then you can judge for yourself it will not cost you a penny

are you up for it BIG MAN

he wont be up for it and you wont get to see his dogs as he says alls not what it seems what ever that means, by the way andri its a nice looking pup good luck with it

:thumbs:

There are plenty of lakies being worked and worked hard I know a few infact I was on the phone to a lad last night that has a bitch out of 2 red lakies that are top class digging dogs and even these will have KC blood way back so that is whay I said the lad was niave .

And what a good bitch she has the potential to be :yes::yes:

i smell bullshit, jibbers and show dogs.... must be jimb's kennels :D:clapper::D

i bet hes gots f**k loads of rossettes and smellt fat black dogs!! i have heard hes an anti aswell and been reporting people so just be careful what you say boys.

Edited by wink hound

is vick not mousey mcardles dog? Ians dogs always seemed to carry a few marks and i found were nice calm dogs. i got the impression they did a bit from how they acted, you know not gassy headbangers.

Was tyke the big red dog a son of monty?

Pup looks great

is vick not mousey mcardles dog? Ians dogs always seemed to carry a few marks and i found were nice calm dogs. i got the impression they did a bit from how they acted, you know not gassy headbangers.

Pup looks great

Yes mate,mouse owns vick, he paid 5 big ones for him.im sure tyke is son of monty.theres that many tykes,snare me a foxy off here could keep you right with the breeding. atb andri

Pup looks great

Yes mate,mouse owns vick, he paid 5 big ones for him.im sure tyke is son of monty.theres that many tykes,snare me a foxy off here could keep you right with the breeding. atb andri

And how many times does that fat c*nt dig to his lakey s?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5 :clapper: BIG ONES

Pup looks great

And how many times does that fat c*nt dig to his lakey s?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5 :clapper: BIG ONES

mouse is out diggin more than most people off this site,I think youve got a bit mixed up somewhere ..why dont you f**k off ya tool and drool over black labs in the shooting times . :feck::bye:

Pup looks great

tyke is son of monty i dug to tyke top class dog well not bad for show shite lol and monty one of the best terriers i ever seen . dont need to tell lies just tell truth. why do people crab when they never been out with people and seen . red rossettes and shovels cant be bad now stop talking shite everyone