What age?

My mate has a patterdale bitch at 8 mths old,she is readily going through earths that we know to be empty cos we've had the older dogs through them first, she's marked the last 3 foxes that we've had.What age would you reccomend we let her go to her first fox,as she is showing a lot keener at her age than any of our previous dogs have?

IMHO she wont learn anything through working cubs except frustration,so as she is only 8 months old I would wait until next season before I let her see a fox,just enjoy the summer with her getting her used to the countryside sights and sounds etc.Good luck with her mate.

Guest diesel

alrite bobo by the sounds of things shes a keen dog so to avaid spoiling her i would personaly take it real steady with her...take her out as much as you can over summer walking with other dog etc..... and [bANNED TEXT] she gets a bit older and you have a dig i would let her see the game at the end of the dig but dont let her run in and get bit... just hold her back make her think.... that tugging at the end of a dig doesnt do young dogs any good in my eyes... :big_boss: