New Logun Evo, New Weihrauch HW 95K and BSA Lightning XL

Hi all,

I have 3 rifles for sale. The first one is a Logun Evo the newist model in 177 calibre with the extra fitted dove tail side mounts, pro high mounts and a Simmons Pro Air 6 - 18 x 40 scope. plus 1000 Bisley Magnums. The charging adaptor is missing but is £20 from Drapers Gun Shop in Nottingham and they post items out. I filled it striaght via my diving bottle so the adaptor wasnt needed.

The rifle comes with the original serial / paperwork and Evo black case. It is also in mint working condition and has accounted for many bunnies and crows in the North Yorkshire area.

The picture contains a bipod, mine doesnt have that fitted.

The second rifle is a 5 month old Weihrauch HW95K with the new Weihrauch silencer, pro mounts and a 3-12x40 ARF illuminated scope. It is tuned by Tony Wall of SANDWELL FIELD SPORTS (The Master himself) and is also in 177 calibre. This gun comes with the original receipt bought by myself. It shoots like a dream.

The last rifle is a BSA Lightning XL in 22 calibre it is also in mint working condition and comes with a 3 - 9 x 40 mil dot scope and pro mounts. It is the ideal gun for an occassional hunter or someone who wants a full power gun with a low weight ratio.

I am in the North Yorkshire area (Catterick). Guns must be picked up or ill deliver in the North Yorkshire area on request.

First come first served, these guns are a bargain and should go fast. The buyer of any of these guns will get an absolute bargain.

There is a genuine reason for sale. (Upgrading to a Daystate Air Wolf and its £1200s) hence the sales.

Logun Evo with combo = £499 (saving around £280s).

Weihrauch HW 95K with combo = £299 (saving around £150s).

BSA Lightning Xl with combo = £200 (saving around £150).

Please private message me if interested

Zini

post-2627-1248263474_thumb.jpg

post-2627-1248263497_thumb.jpg

post-2627-1248263513.jpg

Edited by zini

Ive just been out with my lad tonight with the BSA Lightning XL. This is his first time out for a while but he managed to get a squirrel and a rabbit for the pot.

post-2627-1248292654_thumb.jpg

post-2627-1248292673_thumb.jpg

post-2627-1248292874_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Ive just been out with my lad tonight with the BSA Lightning XL. This is his first time out for a while but he managed to get a squirrel and a rabbit for the pot.

Hello, at what yards have you shot the rabbit and the squirrel,

i will buy a BSA lightning xl for hunting.

but i wanna know to what yards i can shot some rabbits.

grtz