benji pups

this is my bitch out of beji,

DSC00066.jpg

going on two, this pic was taken middle of last season. im gutted as an injury may of put an early end to her career. Has anyone else heard anything about benji stuff being quite injury prone?

what the problem with the bitch mate,has anybody told you her career is over

DSC00066.jpg

going on two, this pic was taken middle of last season. im gutted as an injury may of put an early end to her career. Has anyone else heard anything about benji stuff being quite injury prone?

the ligaments that hold the achilles tendon in place snapped on her back right leg just on the hock, this made the tendon run down the front of her leg, it tightened causing her lower leg and foot to effectivley be pulled up due to the shortened tendon.

Long story short it was sewn back in place and has had a cast on restricting any movment for the last eight weeks, it comes of tommorow. Vet initally gave her a 50/50 chance of running again. a big case of slowly slowly and time will tell.

atb

DSC00066.jpg

the ligaments that hold the achilles tendon in place snapped on her back right leg just on the hock, this made the tendon run down the front of her leg, it tightened causing her lower leg and foot to effectivley be pulled up due to the shortened tendon.

Long story short it was sewn back in place and has had a cast on restricting any movment for the last eight weeks, it comes of tommorow. Vet initally gave her a 50/50 chance of running again. a big case of slowly slowly and time will tell.

atb

good luck wid yur dog mate

DSC00066.jpg

atb

do any of them pups out bengi come with speed as he seems quick him self atb john

good luck wid yur dog mate

• 3 weeks later...

DSC00066.jpg

atb

silly question but i'll ask anyway,its not a mickey mouse vet local you see is it,i know i should'nt av asked.i always consult robert meek if my dogs are lame he knows what hes talking about

DSC00066.jpg

atb

silly question but i'll ask anyway,its not a mickey mouse vet local you see is it,i know i should'nt av asked.i always consult robert meek if my dogs are lame he knows what hes talking about

wouldent go any where near a pet vet, shes been to a top greyhound vet from manchester, the chap really has done wonders. seeing improvment everyday- fingers are crossed for the start of october! :)

DSC00066.jpg

atb

wouldent go any where near a pet vet, shes been to a top greyhound vet from manchester, the chap really has done wonders. seeing improvment everyday- fingers are crossed for the start of october! :)

good luck with her mate