3 pups stolen

all this dog stealing whats the game is it done to order or just nicked in hopes to sell them for a few quid

mind some twats would have your eyes out these days bad news :angry:

ye we think they have been stolen to order has he turned alot of money down for these pups , and they left some quality coursing dogs alone they also knew how to avoid a nutcase of a rotti thats chained across the entrance to his yard

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rodsmith
all this dog stealing whats the game is it done to order or just nicked in hopes to sell them for a few quid

ye we think they have been stolen to order has he turned alot of money down for these pups , and they left some quality coursing dogs alone they also knew how to avoid a nutcase of a rotti thats chained across the entrance to his yard

someone he knows?? someone thats been there before??

id let the dog run the yard free if thats possible.

its gotta be someone who been in that yard or someone who has mentioned these dogs to the wrong person. they knew the lay of the yard cos i don't like going in that yard with him where that rotti is and it is strange they gone straight for the pups and left the other dogs very strange

Guest rodsmith

its gotta be someone who been in that yard or someone who has mentioned these dogs to the wrong person. they knew the lay of the yard cos i don't like going in that yard with him where that rotti is and it is strange they gone straight for the pups and left the other dogs very strange

exactly.id not put the blame on the travellers either.99% of the time theyde taken the running dogs.

just spoke to the lad again now he just mentioned at least 30 lads looking for these dogs from all areas .also he said the dogs have a brindle colour on their neck and its only the dogs from this line have that and only a select few have this line so anyone who is seen with a dog of this colour who should not have this line is gonna stand right out .it really wont be worth the hassle for the people who have them looking over your shoulder everyfield they step in not omly that theis lad has mountains of permission so famers keepers are watching too

good luck with getting them back, who ever has done this deserves to be hung, drawn and quatered!
THEY WILL GET ABIT MORE THEN THAT BEFORE THAT HAPPENS WHEN HE GETS A GRIP OF THEM, ANY INFO LADS GET INTOUCH

on returning to his yard last nite after lamping this same lad caught some thieving pikeys walking out his yard with the rest of his dogs on leads after smashing his rotweiler to near death with scaffolding bars they decided to clean him out only to see him at the gate and do one across fields a white 58 plate transit tipper then turns up with a LONE DRIVER out the blue my pal chased him thru normanton towards wakefiled only to run out of fuel wat a b*****d .and [bANNED TEXT] anyone asks im not racist he could hear them talking the p***y twang as they was leaving yard .

A good pal of mine and a well respected coursing lad has just phoned me to tell me that his kennels were broken into last night the 3 pups stolen, they are all dog pups and are bred out of lucky to tina they are about 4 i/2 month old , there colouring is black with brindle on the front of the neck 1 of the dogs has full feathering , if anyone has any info plz pm me there is a cash reward only a name is needed he will do the rest.
What a nightmare, couldnt handel it personaly if someone took my dogs, a mate of mine had a few took bout 2 months ago. Infact iv herd enough of this im going to look at some seriouse security right now!!! All the luck in the world to your mate finding his pups, gutted for him!!!

sorry to here about your pups, hope you get them back asap and the thieving bas*@rds get what they deserve, as for sercurity, try maplins they sell keypad shed alarms for £14, piece of piss to fit, loud as feck, get sum strong lock on your doors lads to keep your stock safe

on returning to his yard last nite after lamping this same lad caught some thieving pikeys walking out his yard with the rest of his dogs on leads after smashing his rotweiler to near death with scaffolding bars they decided to clean him out only to see him at the gate and do one across fields a white 58 plate transit tipper then turns up with a LONE DRIVER out the blue my pal chased him thru normanton towards wakefiled only to run out of fuel wat a b*****d .and [bANNED TEXT] anyone asks im not racist he could hear them talking the p***y twang as they was leaving yard .

that is madness!! :sick: :cry:

is your rottie ok? pity ye didn't catch them!!! i know what i would have done if i caught anyone stealing my dogs!!!

is it possibly worth popping the dogs inside the house when you go out

i'd sit with a shot gun ready..... :angel:

keep us posted mate, i have been checking countrymans weekly and epupz and the like, could you let me know ages and sex also, i know they have brindle markings on the neck, which is good as its not commen marking

also contact doglost as they done wonders for me a couple of years back when my pet dog went missing!!

f*****g SET OF THIEVING b*****ds, AND TO KNOCK f**k OUT OF 2 DOGS WITH A SCAFF BAR ASWELL, BRAKING A SHOULDER BONE IN ONE, HOPE THE c**ts GET COUGHT AND GET TWICE AS MUCH AS WHAT THOSE POOR DOGS TOOK,

ITS GETTING BEYOND A JOKE NOW WITH THESE SCUMBAGS, ALL THIS THERES GOOD AND BAD IN ALL RACIES EVERYTIME DOGS GO MISSING ITS IRISH TINKERS, THAT MATE WHO HAD 2 PATTERDALES STOLEN THE OTHER WEEK AS HAD A PHONE CALL OFF SOME GYPSY SAYING HOW MUCH IS HE WILLING TO PAY TO HAVE THEM BACK TALK ABOUT PISS TAKERS :angry: