3 pups stolen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*****g SET OF THIEVING b*****ds, AND TO KNOCK f**k OUT OF 2 DOGS WITH A SCAFF BAR ASWELL, BRAKING A SHOULDER BONE IN ONE, HOPE THE c**ts GET COUGHT AND GET TWICE AS MUCH AS WHAT THOSE POOR DOGS TOOK,

come on lads sombody must know these thieving fcks they are definitely travellers a name or a site that they are at is all we need ,then justice can be done , 2 dog with serious injuries 3 missing pups , enough's enough lets get a grip of these thieving lowlifes any info is totally confidential

thieving fukin scum, we cant let this keep happening, seriously we all need to pull together and f**k these wankers over.

listen mate if you do find out who they are let me know ill come up with some boys and burn the fukers out, with pleasure.

hope all goes well

keep us all informed let us know of ANY news

This is getting ridiculous, firstly I hope your rottie is ok. Secondly- go see the police REPORT IT get a crime number- you got description of van. I know things can get strained but this is a crime. You as as entitled as the next person to have your property protected.

Get on facebook- its a pain & full of idiots- just the sort of place you can find out info. Doglost will do what we can to help. I will see if we can get 'Alert' posted as well.

If you need more help just ask

Some one must know where they are & had some one ready to take them. Id guess they already over Donny/Selby by now-

Im not against anyone- except the ones that steal dogs. Go buy them or breed them like everyone else has to!!!

A good pal of mine and a well respected coursing lad has just phoned me to tell me that his kennels were broken into last night the 3 pups stolen, they are all dog pups and are bred out of lucky to tina they are about 4 i/2 month old , there colouring is black with brindle on the front of the neck 1 of the dogs has full feathering , if anyone has any info plz pm me there is a cash reward only a name is needed he will do the rest.
fu@king scum something haz to be done to many dogs going

scumbag t@#!s who cant afford a dog

f*****g SET OF THIEVING b*****ds, AND TO KNOCK f**k OUT OF 2 DOGS WITH A SCAFF BAR ASWELL, BRAKING A SHOULDER BONE IN ONE, HOPE THE c**ts GET COUGHT AND GET TWICE AS MUCH AS WHAT THOSE POOR DOGS TOOK,
sorry to here about your dogs been stolen i know what it feel likes had it happen to me a few years back first they stole the lurcher pup out of the pen . then i lost the rest of the litter with parvoir after i got alasation there to protect them then i put bitch back in pup six months later they broke lock off shed and just pinched the bitch that was in pup didnt touch other dogs. then they went and stole the father of the pups. i wish you all the luck in the world mate in find them because it sticks in your head . good luck

It's getting worse and i feel for all those affected by dog thefts. The police just don't take it seriously enough in my opinion. I'm sure if a few of the thieves were caught and given whats due they may start to take notice that we just won't stand it anymore.

Whats a real shame is the lack of good photo's of some of the dogs that are stolen and it made me think. I am willing to take photo's of your dogs free of charge, both sides ,front and any scars etc. All i ask is you come to me to get the photo's taken and bring a blank cd with you. If your dogs ever go missing at least you'll have some photo's to post on doglost etc. it may help get your dog/s back. Please pm me if you would like me to do this, i'm based in south yorkshire.

come on lads sombody must know these thieving fcks they are definitely travellers a name or a site that they are at is all we need ,then justice can be done , 2 dog with serious injuries 3 missing pups , enough's enough lets get a grip of these thieving lowlifes any info is totally confidential

hi if you look through the lost dogs i had 3 dogs stolen in feb 2 lurchers and a pregnant terrier its a to longer story to go in to but we had a yellow pick up hanging around our place and everytime it appeares half the stuff goes missing with it. a few weeks ago we had hold of him in the pick up think we caught him off guard but how true it is i dont know but he reconed the blokes who stole our dogs were called sean quinn and john boy quinn irish travellers father and son but he wernt sure of the other lads who was with them name but he said they were stopping near bridlington but theyve probly moved by now. but the thiefs what took our dog stole somebody elses and that dog ended up with the rooneys off the saxilby site near lincoln after pestering them they said they brought it off a bloke from gainsborough but funny old thing the bloke out the yellow pick up also comes form gainsborough complete with a false number plate on it. but hes been round here again recently and a friend of ours pregnant jack russell has gone missing now dont know how useful this is to you but if you cant make something of it good luck the number plate of the van what took ours was LR04 USZ an registered to peterborough but seen mostly round lincoln but keep an eye out for it just incase its been hanging round

All the best

Post re Vehicle- Ive transferred info to Doglost as we have people who can help on board- fab that youve twigged to what is going on

MALLY_ fantastic offer. Totally agree, PLEASE take regular photos of your dogs, heads, body, markings, old injuries etc & please microchip them, I know they are not fool proof but they are better than nothing!!

hi they is a team of dog thief's who operate the south yorkshire are who steal dogs and take them to Penistone Market where they sell them
If you know their names pm me i have heard this as well ones a well known terrierman aparantly.atb dell