3 pups stolen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STORM CHASER
:blink: sorry to hear that......hope he get them back.....people will do anything for a fast buck these days......it so out of order....makes me feel sick... :sick:

THIEVING SET OF b*****ds, THE MAN HAS JUST COME OF THE PHONE AND BELIEVE ME HE IS VERY PISSED OF, WHO EVER HAS THEM WOULD BE BETTER GETTING INTOUCH WITH THE LADS FOR THERE RETURN BECAUSE IT ISNT WORTH THE HASSLE, THERE IS ALOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR THESE DOGS AND IT WOULD BE VERY HARD TO GO ANY WHERE WITH THEM, ANY IFO GET INTOUCH AND BELIEVE ME YOU WILL EARN A LOT OF RESPECT FROM THE LAD

Latest crack around this area is ... They steal your dogs, wait for the reward posters etc to go up, then call from a mobile to arrange change over in some lonley layby so they can see there is no old bill about. This is big hare country around here, and every season finds plenty of dogs left on the fields, dumped. Either no good, stolen and/or will not return to thier owners or stealers. Many, many are never reunited with thier owners.

PLEASE ,PLEASE GET YOUR DOGS CHIPPED....

Latest crack around this area is ... They steal your dogs, wait for the reward posters etc to go up, then call from a mobile to arrange change over in some lonley layby so they can see there is no old bill about. This is big hare country around here, and every season finds plenty of dogs left on the fields, dumped. Either no good, stolen and/or will not return to thier owners or stealers. Many, many are never reunited with thier owners.

PLEASE ,PLEASE GET YOUR DOGS CHIPPED....

hope the thieving c**ts try that with a phone call to meet up with no law about, f**k me that would be a sorry sight to see, this man is a very well respected man that deserves his dogs back, like i have said there is a lot of men looking for these dogs, so any info get intouch Edited by CO CHISE

What get me.Who in hell buys thease dogs.Most of the dogs i get i dont pay for.As they come from good friend and i know there bloodline.So all i can say ask where the dog is from.If you dont know the seller ask them to prove real owner if they cant tell them to feck off.atb. Catcher 1

PLEASE get me info over to Doglost1@btinternet.com

I used to work at Cas & hae friends up there.

Please send me following info

PICS- email or good 'similar' pics

ages

colours

markings

breed

collar

tag

chip

tattoo

coat length

type

AREA LOST/STOLEN FROM

WHEN

CONTACT NUMBER

Please get this to me asap- the quicker I can log them the quicker I can get posters done.

DO YOU USE FACEBOOK??- GET THEM ON THERE- loads of people on everyday

Why Ireland???
Just going on wat happend a few year ago a dog wat was stole of us was due to be ferryed to ireland its obviously one of the easiyist routs out of the country i am not getting into a slanging match about people from a different lifestyle as i bet it wont be long before somebodys blameing them.