Women and hunting

I was wondering are there many women out there thet are interested in hunting with dogs shooting ferreting etc? Also what do peoples wives/girlfriends think about that sort of thing do they get involved or just tolerate it?

my lass just lets me get on with it but ive had my little girl out with me before and she loves it just gets a bit scarred in the dark :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it this way Mr A - would you rather a woman who was happy to accompany you and be good company and, in the case of hunting, be knowledable and useful .... or would you rather a woman who bitched and moaned everytime you wanted to go to a match or out with the dogs? Would you rather a dainty painted pony or one who looked just as good in her wellies as she does in a dress?

See, women like us are rare as hen's teeth. Scoff all you like but I think we're the best type to have :D

Just read your signature there lol........... Ohhh aye, hens teeth right enough :clapper:

;)

Guest anonymous

The thing is..... If no one else is gonna admit it, I'll let the cat out of the bag....... Us guys use lamping sometimes as an excuse for other things... Every one of us has done it as sure as we have all lamped a hare at some point..... I don't mean for anything divorcable lol,(put that bit in to cover us from the woman on here ;) ) ok some maybe but we have went lamping and got no further than the mates.......

Guest anonymous
nice one now there will be tons of lads getting greif off the misses are you sure your really going lamping yap yap moan moan bitch bitch :D

It's true though ain't it mate? I remember walking to the mates many a time, back of 12, arranged at 6 to go, arrive at his place only to find him half cut, saying come in for a couple before we go............

Guest little lurcher
i lamp ferret day walk, only trouble i have is finding a bloke who wants to work dogs as much as i do lol, at least a dog is faithful though, me and the kids are happy and love the field

Fkn hell....... turning into a lonely ads column............ err, sorry, good luck in your search... :search:

sorry you misunderstand me , i certainly have no need for a man ;)

Guest anonymous
i lamp ferret day walk, only trouble i have is finding a bloke who wants to work dogs as much as i do lol, at least a dog is faithful though, me and the kids are happy and love the field

Fkn hell....... turning into a lonely ads column............ err, sorry, good luck in your search... :search:

Aye...... The Nicam battery is a revelation right enough............ :rolleyes:

Guest little lurcher

correct !!! :D never answers back either :D

Guest anonymous

Ohhhh i know, why the f**k do you think the majority of the wives on here are practically pushing their husbands out the door with their dogs lol.

Guest little lurcher

Ohhhh i know, why the f**k do you think the majority of the wives on here are practically pushing their husbands out the door with their dogs lol.

pmsl , rabbitting of another kind and that is NEVER outta season :icon_redface:

we wont mention the piggy back thing lol :D

Guest anonymous

pmsl , rabbitting of another kind and that is NEVER outta season :icon_redface:

LOL...... These boards are great..... talking about this on one thread and getting slaughtered on another lol.

Guest little lurcher

we wont mention the piggy back thing lol :D

lol could have made the season a little more interesting lol

seriously though some women can cut it as good as many men , i would like to think i hold my own as a person not just a girly