Women and hunting

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurchers&terriers

my mrs loves it as much as me. my dogs are hers. we got kids now but before they were born she would be at 80% of my diggs and every night on the lamp.

when i was married me husband hated that i enjoyed hunting mainly as it ment he didn't know where i was! he was a right control freak now i'm free from the c*nt meself and me daughter love it, we follow the local foxhounds, and do ferreting and i enjoy lamping and ferreting on me own too, will be watching terriers work and hopefully going deer stalking next season and plan to learn to shoot

wouldn't have me life any other way

having said that apart from the couple on thl i'm the only girlie i know who interested in most aspects of hunting

happy hunting everyone!!

I'm quite happy mine's out with the dogs and not sat in a pub all the time. He's a good man with good mates and good dogs, can't really complain about it except that I don't see much of him come winter :laugh:

I don't get out nearly as much as I'd like but I love being out with my dogs whenever I can. Someday I'd like to learn to shoot. I proper fancy ferretting as well but haven't got a clue about it nor the time at the moment. Will do someday tho.

Oh and I hasten to add that despite hundreds of requests, much begging and the odd sulk, mine won't let me come along with him :thumbdown: Apparently there are several different excuses to be used, all of which can be rotated to serve the circumstance at time of request. Apparently 'women shouldn't be out killing things' so I mostly have to do it on my own. So yes, I suppose I do have a complaint about it all :laugh: