• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are cool pumps, i'll give you a fiver, dont listen to the heathens.......................

Can I ask, your amongst friends, what was giving you wood??????? Thats an impressive boxer filler, is it a sock? Thats what I use..................

Guest foxyjo.

I will laugh....thank you...it momentarily distracted me from you asking to buy dogs a week ago, an selling one now...BECAUSE OF LACK OF ROOM!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Don't you get it????????????????????

The worst of it is it looks a nice sort of dog,

If your parting with him just cause of space, ill take him off your hands,

PM me if you want a good home for the dog,

I see straight through your ruse, oh yes you just want to witness the glory of his trouser snake dont you?

The worst of it is it looks a nice sort of dog,

If your parting with him just cause of space, ill take him off your hands,

PM me if you want a good home for the dog,

I see straight through your ruse, oh yes you just want to witness the glory of his trouser snake dont you?

lol

Ya like f**k do i,

Those are cool pumps, i'll give you a fiver, dont listen to the heathens.......................

Can I ask, your amongst friends, what was giving you wood??????? Thats an impressive boxer filler, is it a sock? Thats what I use..................

what was giving you wood? :laugh::laugh: class you mad feck

Thats not a hard on, the c**t has kidnapped MORPH from "Take Heart"......I can see his little head and two fists trying to get out.........he is for sale you know as he hasnt got room (in his pocket) for him!!!

Edited by WILF