Photo0155.jpgi have got a saluki for sale, he is a lovely kind dog and loves walks, he works day and night, lives outside only, only reason for sale i havent got any room in my new home, and i have just started work so that takes most my time up, he is only 50.00 which is a bargin cause it stand me at 200.00 but need to get gone as soon as possible, P.M me back as soon as please if intrested, no time wasters. Edited by lamping-with-my-lurcher

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foxyjo.

I don't mean to be rude, but I just read an advert you put up, saying you were looking to buy a terrier AND a lurcher.

Now you don't have room for this chap... :icon_eek:

So what's the deal? Is this one pants, and you're lying cos you want shot of it a bit quick? Or do you not have room for a dog....or two?????

It's not coming across terribly well.... :thumbdown:

I don't mean to be rude, but I just read an advert you put up, saying you were looking to buy a terrier AND a lurcher.

So what's the deal? Is this one pants, and you're lying cos you want shot of it a bit quick? Or do you not have room for a dog....or two?????

On his other post i mean the one wanting a lurcher i said its travis the scum bag and ppl said nope hes not a dog dealer etc and he just wants one for himself......hmmmmmmmmmmm looks like as i said lamping if it walks like a duck mate..............This is TRAVIS the dog dealer should be banned.

On his other post i mean the one wanting a lurcher i said its travis the scum bag and ppl said nope hes not a dog dealer etc and he just wants one for himself......hmmmmmmmmmmm looks like as i said lamping if it walks like a duck mate..............This is TRAVIS the dog dealer should be banned.

definately travis... he was from nottingham too if i remember rightly... :hmm: