imprint spar "Missy"

MARKR1985

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:notworthy: Big thanks to Garypco on here for fitting her jesses and leg bell today :thumbs:

Im really chuffed with them.

Just been doing plenty of manning and she is taking everything in her stride.

wheres the pics mark of her now , hopefully getting a goss now but you never now i will have to call down and have a day out with you

:notworthy: Big thanks to Garypco on here for fitting her jesses and leg bell today :thumbs:

wheres the pics mark of her now , hopefully getting a goss now but you never now i will have to call down and have a day out with you

Any time mate ;) Who are you buying the gos off?Will get some more pics up of her shortly

Any time mate ;) Who are you buying the gos off?Will get some more pics up of her shortly

im curruntly looking for a goss , havent found 1 yet

Try Jasper on here. Just be quick

Try Jasper on here. Just be quick

will do cheers

been walking the fields with her the last few days,just getting her used to cows and horses and she's been good as gold. It's great as nothing seems to phase this bird YET.Weight 10 3/4 oz again. She's also jumping full leash length now just on appetite. I have her bowed down in the garden at work right outside the window of the kitchen so I can keep a constant eye on her.Theres always things going on and people walking around so it keeps her amused

post-25182-1248710196_thumb.jpg

post-25182-1248710297_thumb.jpg

Edited by MARKR1985
Is that a new bird mate?what happened to the old one?no good?because you shouldnt just give up on a bird, they cant fly for months after theyre born so you have to have a lot of patience :angry:

No mate it's the same bird and she can fly now ;)

Is that a new bird mate?what happened to the old one?no good?because you shouldnt just give up on a bird, they cant fly for months after theyre born so you have to have a lot of patience :angry:

No mate it's the same bird and she can fly now ;)

Erm...dont think so mate :blink:

Must be a figment of my imagination then

got my gos yesterday mark hes steady as a rock . hes a bit older than i wanted but is a cracker i reckon he will be hunting within 2 weeks ,

i dont now where people like dolphion lover, and rat killer come fromeither there antis or complete novices all the best mate

Edited by dafydd23
got my gos yesterday mark hes steady as a rock . hes a bit older than i wanted but is a cracker i reckon he will be hunting within 2 weeks ,

i dont now where people like dolphion lover, and rat killer come fromeither there antis or complete novices all the best mate

Any pics mate? where did you get him from?

Any pics mate? where did you get him from?

, got him from newcastle emlyn , post some better is tommorrow

post-21452-1248810425_thumb.jpg

post-21452-1248810451_thumb.jpg

Edited by dafydd23