Stalking Rifle + Scope for Sale

No... i'm not giving up ;)

This set up has worked very well for me - the only reason i'm selling it is because I got carried away and ended up

buying another rifle (same cal.) and need the space in the safe. I can't fault the accuracy - it certainly out-shoots me.

There is a pic of the rifle in the pinned section under this link:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...50789&st=45

Spec is as follows:

CZ 550 in 6.5x55. Very little work with nicely grained Monte Carlo style stock, threaded for sound moderator (not included). Tuned, crisp trigger. Blued barrel clean inside and out with 1 in 8 twist. 23" barrel, 5 round floor plate magazine.

Meopta 7x50 set in CZ mounts. 4a reticule (range assisting).

Face to face or RFD transfer

£450

I'll throw in 35 odd rounds of target ammo i'll never use as well with face to face sale only (they have to be RFD'd seperately)

Edited by Local

No... i'm not giving up ;)

This set up has worked very well for me - the only reason i'm selling it is because I got carried away and ended up

buying another rifle (same cal.) and need the space in the safe. I can't fault the accuracy - it certainly out-shoots me.

There is a pic of the rifle in the pinned section under this link:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...50789&st=45

Spec is as follows:

CZ 550 in 6.5x55. Very little work with nicely grained Monte Carlo style stock, threaded for sound moderator (not included). Tuned, crisp trigger. Blued barrel clean inside and out with 1 in 8 twist. 23" barrel, 5 round floor plate magazine.

Meopta 7x50 set in CZ mounts. 4a reticule (range assisting).

Face to face or RFD transfer

£450

I'll throw in 35 odd rounds of target ammo i'll never use as well with face to face sale only (they have to be RFD'd seperately)

Thats a good price good luck with your sale atb SB

• 1 month later...

Hope a rifle comes up this nice when I finally get round to blagging avon and somerset into letting me have a deer calibre :(

Best of luck with the sale buddy! Out of interest - did you have to do DSC1 before getting centrefire? I've got the land, got the deer, got the permission and the knowledge but have a funny feeling that won't be enough to get this puppy on my ticket!

Edited by JCF1